So how do I not fall in the loop of compliments when going out to meet ladies?

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Have a normal human conversation. you dont have to compliment at all, she knows you find her attractive.
So pretty much talk and if she feeling me get touchy and then try to close it off back to her place or whatever?

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
I never been good at approaching girls.
Really want to start hitting up bars and clubs
A bit of background. If you feel the need to continuously compliment a woman, that is natural because you are a decent person. And even if you aren't a decent person, society tells us that by being kind to someone you are more likely to fall in their good graces. FORGET THIS BULshyt. Seriously, what you have to understand is that people in general respect POWER AND CONFIDENCE. An example I like is, take a look at the status of white and black folk in this world. White people raised hell on people all across the globes, while black folk did not raise a single finger towards them. Now look around you and tell me who is being disrespected? Who is being overlooked and overshadowed? Niceness does not work unless under circumstances in which you can afford to be. Once you have crushed the building with Power, then you can come through with the niceness to console. This is manipulation 101 but its the way of the world, Im just following proven results :hubie:
I'm writing all this because you have to understand that being nice AT FIRST means very little when it comes to people. If you don't believe me, offer to buy a girl a drink and see if anything comes of it:mjpls:

Now, for the actual approach. I always do a complete up and down look of a woman's figure when i'm talking to her. Making sure she sees me do this counts for a lot because she will see that I'm judging her and will immediately put her slightly on the defensive and in a slightly inferior position. If you like what you see, give a little smirk, and compliment her on something specific about her outfit. What you have just done is taken her on an emotional rollercoaster. You have made her feel weary about her self esteem, but then are able to bring it up a second later. And this means even more because now she sees that you don't give a fukk so what you say has more substance.

The rest of the conversation will be a continuation of the above. You will constantly be giving her shyt, but at the same time making her feel good with your actions/words etc. If you can master this balance you will win most of the time. Thats the Young Buck guarantee :jawalrus:

But most importantly you have to practice. You're going to feel uncomfortable moving against your nature of being nice because you are afraid how she will react. Once the fear of this is over and you begin to master the art of balancing shyt talk/flirtatious compliments you're in breh

bucks3115

Superstar
Daps
A bit of background. If you feel the need to continuously compliment a woman, that is natural because you are a decent person. And even if you aren't a decent person, society tells us that by being kind to someone you are more likely to fall in their good graces. FORGET THIS BULshyt. Seriously, what you have to understand is that people in general respect POWER AND CONFIDENCE. An example I like is, take a look at the status of white and black folk in this world. White people raised hell on people all across the globes, while black folk did not raise a single finger towards them. Now look around you and tell me who is being disrespected? Who is being overlooked and overshadowed? Niceness does not work unless under circumstances in which you can afford to be. Once you have crushed the building with Power, then you can come through with the niceness to console. This is manipulation 101 but its the way of the world, Im just following proven results :hubie:
I'm writing all this because you have to understand that being nice AT FIRST means very little when it comes to people. If you don't believe me, offer to buy a girl a drink and see if anything comes of it:mjpls:

Now, for the actual approach. I always do a complete up and down look of a woman's figure when i'm talking to her. Making sure she sees me do this counts for a lot because she will see that I'm judging her and will immediately put her slightly on the defensive and in a slightly inferior position. If you like what you see, give a little smirk, and compliment her on something specific about her outfit. What you have just done is taken her on an emotional rollercoaster. You have made her feel weary about her self esteem, but then are able to bring it up a second later. And this means even more because now she sees that you don't give a fukk so what you say has more substance.

The rest of the conversation will be a continuation of the above. You will constantly be giving her shyt, but at the same time making her feel good with your actions/words etc. If you can master this balance you will win most of the time. Thats the Young Buck guarantee :jawalrus:

But most importantly you have to practice. You're going to feel uncomfortable moving against your nature of being nice because you are afraid how she will react. Once the fear of this is over and you begin to master the art of balancing shyt talk/flirtatious compliments you're in breh

Wassup man
Thanks for this
Im nt teamugly , im handsome
i do fukk some chick
But i realise that im nt very good at approaching , i can say that im lucky or i look for a sign

That part u said abt bein nice and give compliment early , dats me
I will start practice the up n down look (dats some psychology shyt)

Salute to you
Dap + rep

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Ask questions. Even if you know the answer. Women think a good conversation is someone listening to them talk about themselves
What questions to ask besides her aspirations and talk a little that's relevant to what she said?

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Wassup man
Thanks for this
i do fukk some chick
But i realise that im nt very good at approaching , i can say that im lucky or i look for a sign

Salute to you
Dap + rep
Who you talking to

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
Wassup man
Thanks for this
i do fukk some chick

Salute to you
Dap + rep

Good luck brother :salute:
The up and down look comes so natural at this point I dont even realize it at this point. Plus it helps boost my confidence at the beginning of a conversation. Having a little gimmick or trick that you can attribute to an emotional response like confidence works greatly. I read somewhere that every day you should close your fists and think of great things you have accomplished. Eventually when you close your fist, your body will begin to associate that with confidence.

YOU CANT LOSE.