So how long til we get NXT live 2 hours every week?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Hopefully soon, this shyt remind me of when TNA went live on monday and then took forever to followup, killing their momentum

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I think 90 minutes would be the sweet spot if they extend it. Hopefully they do it soon either way. That way they could get the main stars every week instead of every other.

KevJ

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
I think 90 minutes would be the sweet spot if they extend it. Hopefully they do it soon either way. That way they could get the main stars every week instead of every other.

90 minutes might be just about right, I'm not sure if they have the talent to do a 2 hour show in terms of longer match length tho... I would want them to be cautious of integrating WWE talent into NXT, maybe one guy per show, but nothing more...

KevJ

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
I always thought it would be funny if NXT became more popular than RAW, what would WWE do?

theories are that NXT is run completely by Triple H and it's his view as what he thinks the WWE needs to evolve into to get back to the next level... (he's exactly right, BTW)

those promos before the matches for Paige-Emma and Bo-Neville are exactly what we should be getting in WWE...

Daps
I always thought it would be funny if NXT became more popular than RAW, what would WWE do?
NXT arRival (Our Rival) :mjpls: :patrice::vincecup:
Absolutely not. Keep it 1 hour. One reason it works so well is because you dont always see the same guys every week so we dont have a chance to be overexposed and sick of them. Im already sick of Rusev but lanA can stay :shaq:
Yeah I think the hour is perfect, long enough to give u a sample of talent and not get burnt out

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
theories are that NXT is run completely by Triple H and it's his view as what he thinks the WWE needs to evolve into to get back to the next level... (he's exactly right, BTW)

those promos before the matches for Paige-Emma and Bo-Neville are exactly what we should be getting in WWE...

That's really interesting, I hope it's true cause then the future of the E is in good hands.