So how will Russ react when KD is his teammate again during the Allstar game?

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Will he ignore KD and play keep away? I think Russ having to possibly play on the same team with Steph & KD will be awkward comedy. He'll probably try to go for the ASG MVP again and not pass the ball to any of them.:russ:

200.gif

200.gif

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
I've actually been thinking about this. I won't be shocked if they talk it out backstage before or after the game. I won't be shocked if Russ goes full bytch mode and doesn't pass to him. I won't be shocked if KD goes hoe ass bytch mode and doesn't pass to him either.

Heck, I won't be shocked if they turn back the clock and play together like 'dem good ol' days

Imagine kerr pulling a fast one with an eventual lineup of Westbrook/Curry/Thompson/Durant/Green :mjlol:

HoopLife

Superstar
Daps
I've actually been thinking about this. I won't be shocked if they talk it out backstage before or after the game. I won't be shocked if Russ goes full bytch mode and doesn't pass to him. I won't be shocked if KD goes hoe ass bytch mode and doesn't pass to him either.

Heck, I won't be shocked if they turn back the clock and play together like 'dem good ol' days

Imagine kerr pulling a fast one with an eventual lineup of Westbrook/Curry/Thompson/Durant/Green :mjlol:

:dead:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
I love Russ, and I don't think he cares about any of that. He's one of the most unbothered people that I've seen.

They spoke last night but I don't think KD liked what Russ said back, his face changed after Russ was waking away from him unbothered.

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
I love Russ, and I don't think he cares about any of that. He's one of the most unbothered people that I've seen.

They spoke last night but I don't think KD liked what Russ said back, his face changed after Russ was waking away from him unbothered.

Probably called him a faq

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps

:pacspit:

2awu465.gif