So I’m sitting here listening to a snitch justify snitching brehs

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
so I’m wit my homeboy out town and we pulled up on one of his cousins...so they were runnning guns from down south to the chi and the feds got wind of it...traced em back down south to her and a few others and she flipped :francis:

Saying the cousin was getting the straps in Chicago ain’t bout shyt and a selfish person so she ain’t care if he went down ...saying he been down that road before she hasn’t...I don’t know what to think bout this shyt :francis:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
:hubie: u gon rot in prison for life for some unwritten rule of the streets so be it :manny: this why i left that street shyt alone
almost got caught doing some stupid shyt i wouldnt have told them
but the more mature me im pointing everyone out
4f872c473b891.image.jpg

dan.jpg

i could be in the stands... im still pointing nikkas out offa reflex
24shootings_photo3.jpg

Daps
:hubie: u gon rot in prison for life for some unwritten rule of the streets so be it :manny: this why i left that street shyt alone
almost got caught doing some stupid shyt i wouldnt have told them
but the more mature me im pointing everyone out
4f872c473b891.image.jpg

dan.jpg

i could be in the stands... im still pointing nikkas out offa reflex
24shootings_photo3.jpg

I’m thankful you gave the streets up and got the fukk out of the way

...rat...:scust:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
The ones who don't like snitches are usually the ones who get fukked over by snitches, at the end of the day people gonna do what they gotta do to make it, even when it includes stepping on others toes.

That whole street family shyt tend to go out the window real quick in these cases.

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Guns kill.

So it's wrong for her to snitch but it's not wrong for the others to transport guns to an area where young black kids are using them to kill the community?
AicN9qWo8Iz6yg3NbXILdyWG71OokHQpHAsJvFsz3KttpRazwaZWZ2yCVWXLU9oqg_wf6mtBzx1OTUmgdrF5QfXCVH-Oxd3hmMMT8VU=w355-h194-nc

Somebody else will just take their place.

Business too lucrative