So I’m sitting here listening to a snitch justify snitching brehs

King Poetic

12:21
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Lakes
I always laugh when i hear rappers or nikkas in street say " THERE ARE RULES TO THIS GAME " i be like where's the handbook at for the rules..

U in a life where snitching, backstabbing, liers are rapid and u talking about rules

U going to do crime, do it alone..never roll with anyone else because u are their get out of jail for free card

Razor Reader

Formerly -----
Daps
Reppin
Game, Prosperity and Good Fortune
so I’m wit my homeboy out town and we pulled up on one of his cousins...so they were runnning guns from down south to the chi and the feds got wind of it...traced em back down south to her and a few others and she flipped :francis:

Saying the cousin was getting the straps in Chicago ain’t bout shyt and a selfish person so she ain’t care if he went down ...saying he been down that road before she hasn’t...I don’t know what to think bout this shyt :francis:

First of all, we know that you're joking and speaking about hypotheticals cuz everybody want to Kali is a law-abiding citizen and none of us will get involved in anything illegal.

Second of all what the fucck do you mean that you don't know how to think about this shytt?

Where do you stand? Once you find out the answer to that you should no the next thing you should say...