So I bought my self an Audi

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:patrice: I was thinking about copping a used one from maybe 08-11, what's a good mileage range, and how often do these cars break down, I don't do a lot of driving but there's something about a clean audi look. Plus there's way way way way to many BMW's in LA or at least round my way

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
:patrice: I was thinking about copping a used one from maybe 08-11, what's a good mileage range, and how often do these cars break down, I don't do a lot of driving but there's something about a clean audi look. Plus there's way way way way to many BMW's in LA or at least round my way

I would get one with under 50k
They are still under factory warranty
They breakdown no more or less than entry luxury imo

I think Audis are better bag for buck than Bimmers. I am coming from one and the parts are a little less and the interior is imo nicer

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
This thread is kinda reminding my e of my co worker that just brought a 2007 a4 quattro 2.0 turbo with 50,000 miles on it. He got it from a buy here pay her paying 350 a month :mjcry:. He's one of those fake it til you make it type cats that have a bunch of debt and bad credit(hence the buy here, pay here) and I begged him to just go ahead and cop a honda or something until you can do better but he will soon find out when that carbon build up bill comes up :mjcry: or if the electrical parts don't go bad by then :camby:. Not a shot at the OP
:dwillhuh: that's kind of what I've had my eyes on......

But I was going pay straight out cash after trade-in.

I'm not the fake it til you make it type, actually the opposite, I just think Audi's are underrated, and look mad clean. i don't do too much driving though....
Maybe under 5k a year...

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

I'm not the fake it til you make it type, actually the opposite, I just think Audi's are underrated, and look mad clean. i don't do too much driving though....
Maybe under 5k a year...

But if something breaks you do have the money to fix it right? This cat don't and he will on that metro pass if something happens

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
But if something breaks you do have the money to fix it right? This cat don't and he will on that metro pass if something happens
More than likely yes....

as longs as its not like right after I cop the car. :sadcam:

And I hear you, the problem with cats is that they want to stunt, and have no idea of savings, I probably won't get serious about any cars, until around april next year, after i've done a bit more research, and saved up more than enough...

Oh yeah and fukk loans...:pacspit:

Figdcotton

Why are you mad at a real niguh??
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles.. Figside

Maybe under 5k a year...

Can I drive it when you not in town breh.. I could be da man on fairfax wit my beard and a audi :mjcry: