So I have one of those ultra HD 4K Sony TVs & I have a question...

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Should’ve just bought TCL :stopitslime:
Could’ve got a way bigger size with the price you paid for that TV:stopitslime:
I'm hearing more and more great things about those TCL TVs.
Best Buy has their 6 series 55" for $600 and the 65" for $1,000
I might pick up that 55" and see what all the fuss is about. On paper they seem to hit all the right marks. The 6 series has Dolby Vision HDR which is supposed to be amazing.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Back in 2016 I bought a 55 inch LG for 999

Its still my baby and I fukks with it heavy

But I'm just hearing too much good shyt about this TCL

Holidays might have to cop one
Never heard of TCL til I saw them at Costco. Suppose to be pretty good for the cheap price. I read reviews on amazon.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Never heard of TCL til I saw them at Costco. Suppose to be pretty good for the cheap price. I read reviews on amazon.
Last night I picked up the new 6 Series TCL. 55" and has all the bells and whistles you could want in a 4K TV.
Got an XB1X also.
Out of the box I found the colors to be amazing. I tested out the Black Panther 4K blu ray and found the scenes to be too dark.
I originally was messing with the settings via the phone app. After a couple googles I saw that via the TV remote their is a separate menu with more settings.
Towards the end of the night I had the TV looking much better. (I've had this experience with every TV I've had from all different brands: Samsung, LG, Vizio, Sharp, and now this TCL).
Done to what really matters: The TV looks great, and like every other review you'll find online will tell you, for $600 you aren't going to find a better TV either in image quality or features.
In "game mode" the input delay is imperceptible and the image quality stays great.
I still have to adjust the settings a bit more but so far I can say the reviews were spot on. This is a great TV and definitely holds it's own against the big brand names.
Just keep in mind that this is NOT the best TV available. It's just the best TV available in its price range and gives TVs $500 more expensive a run for their money.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Damn, you went in...
:whoo:
Yeah and like 2 weeks before that I bought an iMac 27", a MacBook Pro, and a Mavic Pro.
Then like a month before that I bought a Panasonic GH5.
And next week I'm gonna get a PS4 Pro.
:laff:
:ufdup:I'm getting a shed built for my backyard next month though and I just finished ordering my 2 year old son a whole new bedroom set.
I still gotta chill though. :bryan: