So I paid ~$2500 for a decent PC set up, still only play the 4 tho

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I have a wii u that I haven't played since I bought it. Got everything that was out for it when I copped it.

I'm a sony breh and have been every Gen. Bought a xbox, shyt bricked, never fukked with Microsoft again but if that Windows 10 cross play shyt is on point I'll be coppin a one. I'm waiting to see how that plays out
With all the games planned or already out on Xbox, if you waiting to get one for the reason you said then :mjlol:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
seMvyGz.jpg

seMvyGz.jpg

yyF0K5y.jpg

And my other birthday / Christmas present I got for myself
fukk is that, Sega's unreleased answer to the Super Scope?

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
ah, a laptop. I had a gaming laptop once. I much prefer a desktop and higher resolutions though.

But yeah, pc gaming is a bit dicey at the moment. Hopefully it'll go back to normal soon though.

Don't need higher resolutions. I had to buy my girl a decent Samsung because she was still usin a Visio 720 and didn't know the difference.

Part of the reason I got this, as I stated explicitly several times itt, was to play over her house since I had the 4 at my house. I still had to end up buying a 4 for her house...

Pc gaming isn't "master race" or anything close to it.

With all the games planned or already out on Xbox, if you waiting to get one for the reason you said then :mjlol:

I never mentioned games, I was talking about what they're proposing with windows 10. If it is as good as it looks on paper then I'll buy in. I'm waiting to see, I have and buy more shyt than I have time to do anyway so :manny:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Don't need higher resolutions. I had to buy my girl a decent Samsung because she was still usin a Visio 720 and didn't know the difference.

Part of the reason I got this, as I stated explicitly several times itt, was to play over her house since I had the 4 at my house. I still had to end up buying a 4 for her house...

If it works (and that's a big IF right now), pc gaming gives you better graphics at higher fps with higher resolutions. That's when it works though (shyt's all fukked up in some big name games with high end rigs at the moment).

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This guy claims to make so much money he laughs my income :dahell:
This guy claims to make so much money he is making payments on a 2007 Charger V6
This guy claims to make so much money he has a sh*tty ass tv
This guy claims to make so much $3500 on one night yet still making payments on a old ass car

Something doesnt add up :patrice:

People like this dude are easy to figure out because they project their insecurities on other people when they think they're in a position of superiority

He is nothing more than a fukking rodent begging for attention

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin

I never mentioned games, I was talking about what they're proposing with windows 10. If it is as good as it looks on paper then I'll buy in. I'm waiting to see, I have and buy more shyt than I have time to do anyway so :manny:
Most of us are in that position. I'm just saying, from a total entertainment experience perspective bruh?
Xbox One >>> PS4+PC combined. Its really in its own lane and I don't think most ppl understand this.
The XB1 is in a class of its own. Its competing with futuristic products that don't exist yet
The way it does everything is awesome in itself, and I'm just saying man to man. You sound like a guy who could appreciate a system taking care of them. Instead of the other way around?
Is that how you feel, cuz that is what XB1 does bruh. I know it sounds like I'm joking, but its true :manny:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
I use my shyt everyday, I just can't get into PC gaming.

I ended up just getting another 4 for my girl's house when I'm over there

:manny: This PC Gaming thing is not everyone cup of tea. :salute: regardless.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If it works (and that's a big IF right now), pc gaming gives you better graphics at higher fps with higher resolutions. That's when it works though (shyt's all fukked up in some big name games with high end rigs at the moment).

See this is where pc players have a flaw in their argument. Better gaming doesn't equate to "higher fps" or "higher resolution"

From a recent experience, I went from playin destiny (30 fps)to back to playin warframe (same resolution, 60 fps) shyt was more fluid, I'll admit that but it wasn't anything I missed when I went back to destiny, it didn't even matter.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
See this is where pc players have a flaw in their argument. Better gaming doesn't equate to "higher fps" or "higher resolution"

From a recent experience, I went from playin destiny (30 fps)to back to playin warframe (same resolution, 60 fps) shyt was more fluid, I'll admit that but it wasn't anything I missed when I went back to destiny, it didn't even matter.
Your eyes lost.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston

3 monitor gaming at that ultra wide resolution is much, much more immersive. You gotta have a monster rig though. You can't do that with your setup. :manny:

If it wasn't for higher resolutions I don't even think I'd be building a new computer here in the coming months. If you're just doing 1080p, the benefits aren't worth the price of admission.

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
KungFu Fighting & kicks that are fast as Lightning
I have a gaming PC, ps4, ps3, 360, xbox one, PS2 and a modded Wii all hooked up to one TV

and my ps3 and modded Wii (my retro gaming device, got every snes, genesis, nes and all the N64 classics on one SD card + 35 Wii joints on a usb stick) still get the most burn from me

:manny:

Currently playing pirated version for Dying Light on PC and loving it tho

The beauty of free. 99

:ahh:

Last edited:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
so basically you don't like PC gaming because it doesn't include Destiny :comeon: