So I'm thinking about becoming a Muslim.......

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm calling your bluff bro, I don't know why u gotta lie about something like this, whores gonna whore, all race religions sizes shapes personalities, wtf but whatever makes u satisfied do you, but we don't believe you, u need more people, enjoy your day.

:stopitslime:

l2dzgdQ.jpg

yes shes very indian but she didnt stink :blessed:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Why not?.....

They're not as ignorant as christians and they practice what they preach more so often than christians do.

:yeshrug:

All that aside tho, I'm indifferent to the concept of Allah being the creator of universe and originator of the "Big bang/expansion" etc, can't be proven but I have no problem accepting that hypothesis because it hurts nobody...... but I can't ignore the fossil record and DNA evidence that has been presented to me via science. I can't just completely erase such a mountain of evidence from my mind.

So my question for you guys are:

- it possible to be a muslim and also accept the fact that man is a product of evolution?

- And is it also possible to be a muslim if you don't really believe that Muhammad got his revelation from God? I mean whether u believe or not is not important as long as you can agree with the philosophy right? deeds are what matter, not bullsh1t thoughts anyway. I'm sure most Buddhist don't believe the Buddha was divine but stick to the teachings because the philosophy works for them.

I'm not concerned with a hypothetical life after death, I'm only worried about the here an now and if Islam is the way to live a peaceful and righteous life free of violence and mistreatment then again I say why not?

One world united under Islam = World Peace

:yeshrug:

I already grew a beard and own a Quran + downloaded that 1976 movie "The Message"

So could I be down with the cliq brehs?

:bow:

Mike Muhammad Knight already played this one matey!

Journey-to-the-End-of-Islam.jpeg

Image.ashx

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
if you serious, go to your local Imam and ask him some of these questions

if you in a major metro area, there's bound to be a lot of muslims... go to a leader of the community

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
iono man you here saying she's an "impostor" lol

shes no different from anyone else with common sense, who the hell is going to follow rules that simply dont translate over to modern times.... who has times to carry carpets around n pray 5x a day, or not eat tasty, delicious amazing bacon and other pork products. do you know bacon is on par with caviar and chocolate as some of the most savory things you can eat in this world.

and im not gona post her nudes on here man- that would be HARAM :lolbron:

its really not that hard to stay away from demonic things like alcohol and crappy stuff like pork. it also don't take more than 5 minutes to complete a prayer.

people over analyze and think things... Islam is a very simple and practical religion. Just cause you have to put in an effort automatically makes people think its not fit for modern living... :rudy: as if being a demonically hedonistic is somehow being 'modern'

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its really not that hard to stay away from demonic things like alcohol and crappy stuff like pork. it also don't take more than 5 minutes to complete a prayer.

people over analyze and think things... Islam is a very simple and practical religion. Just cause you have to put in an effort automatically makes people think its not fit for modern living... :rudy: as if being a demonically hedonistic is somehow being 'modern'

:heh: @ practical.

islam was created by a bunch of nomad arabs in the middle of nowhere over 1000 years ago whose livelihoods and customs have nothing in common as a modern day american. dudes still rockin curtain dresses and making their women dress up like ninjas :rudy: 'ol 649 AD swag. it's the equivalent of people in Italy today wearing this:

romanclothing-labeled.jpg

can't wear silk or gold :childplease:
making statues or pictures aka art :rudy:

interest is also "evil" :smugbiden:

the religion itself is incompatible with western civilization and democracy. secularism, freedom of speech, everything that we have in our western society doesnt blend with islam.

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
:heh: @ practical.

islam was created by a bunch of nomad arabs in the middle of nowhere over 1000 years ago whose livelihoods and customs have nothing in common as a modern day american. dudes still rockin curtain dresses and making their women dress up like ninjas :rudy: 'ol 649 AD swag. it's the equivalent of people in Italy today wearing this:

can't wear silk or gold :childplease:
making statues or pictures aka art :rudy:

interest is also "evil" :smugbiden:

the religion itself is incompatible with western civilization and democracy. secularism, freedom of speech, everything that we have in our western society doesnt blend with islam.

Islam is for all places and all times. Men need to cover from their navel to their knees, women have to dress modestly. I mean, its common sense. The Niqab isn't a required attire but women are advised to not wear clothing that reveals themselves to other men.

wearing silk or gold, yeah thats more for ladies :ufdup:

and making statues and art for worship is forbidden. There's actually a lot of Islamic art and its real dope :yes:

interest is horrible. you see how the global economy has tanked? but we can write books on how the interest economy will be its own downfall.

anyway, you don't get it and don't care. you hate Islam and you ain't alone in your hate towards the religion or the people who practice. that's cool. you have your way, i have mine.

its funny how you say islam was created by nomadic arabs when most of the arabs were vehemently against Islam, the Prophet, and his companions. There was probably more Muslims in the Horn of Africa by 632 than the entire Arabian peninsula. (Muslims fled to Abyssinia in 615 and were given sanctuary by the Orthodox Christian king who didn't let the Arabs from the Prophet's tribe hunt down the Muslims)

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Islam is for all places and all times. Men need to cover from their navel to their knees, women have to dress modestly. I mean, its common sense. The Niqab isn't a required attire but women are advised to not wear clothing that reveals themselves to other men.

wearing silk or gold, yeah thats more for ladies :ufdup:

and making statues and art for worship is forbidden. There's actually a lot of Islamic art and its real dope :yes:

interest is horrible. you see how the global economy has tanked? but we can write books on how the interest economy will be its own downfall.

anyway, you don't get it and don't care. you hate Islam and you ain't alone in your hate towards the religion or the people who practice. that's cool. you have your way, i have mine.

its funny how you say islam was created by nomadic arabs when most of the arabs were vehemently against Islam, the Prophet, and his companions. There was probably more Muslims in the Horn of Africa by 632 than the entire Arabian peninsula. (Muslims fled to Abyssinia in 615 and were given sanctuary by the Orthodox Christian king who didn't let the Arabs from the Prophet's tribe hunt down the Muslims)

:heh: @ any self respecting modern man following rules some hairy arab wrote down hundreds of years ago

son.... i am telling you.... it's hot in california... i am at the beach.... i am not gona be wearing a ninja suit and thank the heavens that all these fit broads here aint at th beach lookin like this:

muslim_bikinis_02.jpg

again, it's 2013, not 699 A.D, before maxi pads and electricity and running water and common sense.

i go river rafting in the summer... i'm not gona wear a wool jacket and long johns because some arab said it is "not modest" for me to dress according to the weather.

the olympics would be banned if islam had its way, because *omg* women are wearing tight outfits! everyone should compete in ninja suits because its "not modest" and instead of gold medals, they would hand out black ninja suits for first place, grey ninja suits for second, and 50 lashes to third place

this whole forum would be stoned to death if this was an islamic country.

patriotic_screen_saver_desktop_screen_savers-613.jpeg

:blessed: that it isnt