So...is Dustin Rhodes getting retired by Kip Sabian tomorrow? (Poll/Discussion)

Will Dustin Rhodes get retired tomorrow?

• Yep!

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Nope!

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles

I guess the angle tomorrow is that when they have their match for the TNT Championship tournament, Dustin is saying that he'll retire if he can't beat Kip Sabian.

Can one assume that Dustin just plans on retiring anyway, or is this just a work to raise the stakes in the match against Kip Sabian for some reason...

....and if it's that, the winner is supposed to meet Lance Archer in the semi-finals who is feuding with Cody.

If he's going over Kip anyway and NOT retiring, then why not just wait and make some sort of high stakes stipulation for his match against Archer in the following round to get heat for Lance/Cody? :ld:

What do you brehs think is going to happen and the reasoning? :jbhmm:

(Figured folks could use a little break from stan wars & such to chat about stories & booking predictions like the old days)

source.gif

Will SuperBad and Penelope become the "Natural-Born Killers"? :ohhh:

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
fukk it make the final Sammy vs Dustin :yeshrug:

with Sammy retiring him :banderas:

Even that would make more sense, in my opinion. Keep some major heat on SOMEONE from the main heel faction and build toward someone (Darby) getting built up toward eventually giving Sammy his comeuppance and taking the title in their rubber match. :ehh:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Imagine ratings so low u have to go to levels this low :mjlol:

Part of me might be a kip fan for 5 mins so he can retire this bum...but i know the rhodes are such marks they might bury kip

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Anybody losing to kip sabian should hang em up :heh:

LOL. Probably, but it's such a random low-key burial from a face if he actually doesn't put Sabian over (clean or not) since they're not even feuding.

Even if he'd been matched with Sammy and done this, it'd make more sense with either outcome because Sammy's been trolling Dustin's brother and sister-in-law at the very least.

If he's not trying to put Sabian over in shocking fashion, he may as well have said, "Dude's fukking GARBAGE. If I lose, I give up without a crowd to send me off. fukk this."

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Golddust vs Rousey Hollywood Wrestlemania Parking lot brawl :ohlawd:

It doesn’t have to make sense :blessed:

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine ratings so low u have to go to levels this low :mjlol:

Part of me might be a kip fan for 5 mins so he can retire this bum...but i know the rhodes are such marks they might bury kip
For someone who hates AEW, you sure pay a lot of attention to what goes on with the company. You must not have a very interesting life

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
For someone who hates AEW, you sure pay a lot of attention to what goes on with the company. You must not have a very interesting life

Theres this app called twitter and on it i has alot of information

Ow yeah ive given aew props before when its due...