So is it safe to say Bobby Shmurda and New York Drill is dead?

Daps
He doesn't have that many songs packaged yet. They had NO clue that song would takeoff like that. Song got WAYYYYY ahead of them.

Breh that song started to blow around like June, we're in October and hes just dropped ONE track. another with Rowdy and its just 1 verse each

The thing is they probably wasnt really trying to do this rap shyt. So the work ethic they needed at that opportunity they couldnt produce. Bet you they performed dozens of times though.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh that song started to blow around like June, we're in October and hes just dropped ONE track. another with Rowdy and its just 1 verse each

The thing is they probably wasnt really trying to do this rap shyt. So the work ethic they needed at that opportunity they couldnt produce. Bet you they performed dozens of times though.
What did that have to do with what I quoted? :what:

riddlerap

G-Unit 4 Life
Daps
Before anyone says "Im hating on Ny!", Hot nikka is a better song than "I don't like"

But chicago drill was a growing movement, it was I don't like what gave it that push it needed. You had a bunch of young chicago rappers ready.

With hot nikka its shmoney on his own. No movement of new young rappers to keep it going.

And Unlike chief keef who came out with bangers before his biggest hit, im afraid hot nikka is a one hit wonder.

"hot nikka" is nowhere near as good as "i don't like".