So, It's COOL To Be A Bedwench & Not Care About Slavery? (Vid INSIDE)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Got this in my recommendations by watching theadviseshow. Just look at the comments (mostly Whites). Since I got a warning I'm gonna tone down a bit. However, yo know how I feel :snoop:

Video from June 25th :snoop:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Remember, I'm the stupid motherf-cker :childplease: Also, don't turn this into a Black woman bash thread. We are discussing this one chick here.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Lol this bytch It's not just that people owned slaves here.

It was that the Dutch and Portuguese kept adding levels and levels to Transatlantic slavery. Then the Spanish brought over the Castas and North and South America are still living in the echoes of the said Castas.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Lol this bytch It's not just that people owned slaves here.

It was that the Dutch and Portuguese kept adding levels and levels to Transatlantic slavery. Then the Spanish brought over the Castas and North and South America are still living in the echoes of the said Castas.
Exactly. Also, she wants "Blacks" to forget their history. It's also said how she groups the whole diaspora together. THIS is why it's important for us to know our history and that's why I question/research everything.

P.S. I've been reading the trans atlantic slave trade on WIki. Plan to rent a book from the library to figure out more.

Atlantic slave trade - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Daps
I'm all for redefining our timeline. Not flat out forgetting slavery. She's not wrong either. This is fukking clickbait.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I'm all for redefining our timeline. Not flat out forgetting slavery. She's not wrong either. This is fukking clickbait.
How is it clickbait? The chick went on a tangent and started bringing up BS stats. We also need to teach Blacks about their history (Black-Americans) of Africa.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Exactly. Also, she wants "Blacks" to forget their history. It's also said how she groups the whole diaspora together. THIS is why it's important for us to know our history and that's why I question/research everything.

P.S. I've been reading the trans atlantic slave trade on WIki. Plan to rent a book from the library to figure out more.

Atlantic slave trade - Wikipedia

This bytch wants us to gaslight ourselves into a kumbaya session like a ton of other wenches. I dont care if she likes white dudes, but I hate the political and historical gaslighting cacs use. It irritates me when fellow descendants of the diaspora do it to others.