So it's the consensus that Dark Knight is the greatest Superhero film? What are your top 8?

Is The Dark Knight the greatest superhero movie of all time?

• Yes

• No

• Other (put it in the thread)

Results are only viewable after voting.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
seriously? is that what you're looking for when you're watching comic book characters? how much chemistry they have in their love stories?

i can't believe some of you phaggots

Not at all, but y'all can't say it for one (Tobey & Dunst) as a reason the movie isn't good, then ignore it for others. I was just pointing that out

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
The other day I re-watched First Class and DOFP. First Class is really a good movie, but the only parts I really feel with DOFP are the future scenes with the older squad....hmm the 2 parts that are not Wolverine-centric.

I don't think that Iron Man 2 is a bad as it made out to be. The villain ended up being anti-climatic but it's still hella entertaining.

How about we just do comic book character portrayals? That would be a fun list cause there are hella characters to choose from

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The other day I re-watched First Class and DOFP. First Class is really a good movie, but the only parts I really feel with DOFP are the future scenes with the older squad....hmm the 2 parts that are not Wolverine-centric.

I don't think that Iron Man 2 is a bad as it made out to be. The villain ended up being anti-climatic but it's still hella entertaining.

How about we just do comic book character portrayals? That would be a fun list cause there are hella characters to choose from

:isthatall: