So Japan Back on its militarism and nationalistic right-wing agenda

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i am still trying to figure out why black people in america ever bring up anybody elses racism as cause for concern when we live in the most racist empire in the history of the world.

China is like fukking utopia for blacks compared to ameriKKKa

KingSlime

All Star
Daps
Japan's population will dive off a cliff in the next 20 years. I don't think other countries will have much to fear from the geriatric brigade

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
zTcXpYc.gif
Imagine one of them thangs dropping for real though :wow:

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
They still waiting on that get back for those two nukes...

They've been emasculated so long people have forgot but their warriors haven't. I promise you this. Those are a proud people and have shown patience.

They're waiting and advancing their tech. The world going to look around and they going have what's next after the nuke.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
They still waiting on that get back for those two nukes...

They've been emasculated so long people have forgot but their warriors haven't. I promise you this. Those are a proud people and have shown patience.

They're waiting and advancing their tech. The world going to look around and they going have what's next after the nuke.

what warriors? their rapidly declining birth rates arent holding well for any sort of army.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Don't forget Trump was basically telling Japan to pay their own way militarily during the campaign. That means our protection agreement goes away and they build their own military again. I really don't think we wan too lose our influence in Asia like that.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Looks like I better go there quick before they ban certain types from visiting :mjpls: