So @koven Really IS OVO: I'VE BEEN BLACKBALLED (Most Emotional Poster) *NEW BANNER ALERT* ~spooky~

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
:hubie:So brehs, I'm giving up rap today because I've been blackballed from the music industry by @spinoza :mjcry: (a.k.a. @koven)

34r7or6.png

5pefj7.png

So I check the PND x Rihanna "Work" thread a week or so ago, and this shyt ensues:

:popcorn:

The young gawd stays getting screwed:sadcam: he coulda had some big hits and been poppin already:damn:

how much longer is Drake gonna take advantage of him?:damn:

bytch boy responds... :lupe:

Drake is gonna cut this nikka if he keep running his mouth

Ok, Suge :whoa:

:troll:

:camby:

:umad:

Them reference tracks and creative process leaks from OVO artists gonna be the downfall of your boy this/next year. Quote me on this. Drake made enough moves and bread to be set for life, but I think this year, he starts to fall off in terms of being "cool" to the urban crowd. He'll always have the pop fans, but I think the Meek beef/exposal gonna hurt him more in the long run than help him.

It's only so long you can ignore the fact that you've committed multiple cardinal sins in the realm of Hip-Hop without a dropoff in fan support. Lowkey, Meek at home writing til he off house arrest, Drake Dropping this Spring/Summer, but Meek can put a real big dent in your boy if he's tactical enough and got some good "war advisors" in his corner. shyt getting spooky.

Also, just because you're "OVO" connected doesn't mean you have to get defensive at every little thing exposing your boy or the process over there. You know in your heart what time it is but you caping like Party really trying to air shyt out. Genuine multiple hit-record talent ain't free nor is it easily accessible. Let him cook, b.

I see you post in almost every Drake thread, taking a defensive or dismissive stance, even when nothing but facts are at play. You a good poster but don't be a fakkit. It don't look good on you, son.

I hope you losing any chance of working with me or a consign
I could have offered was worth calling me a fakkit online.

Don't take any of the posts I say on here seriously. It's all fun and games and trolling, I'm being serious now though.

As for who is going where perhaps you should worry about your own career. I actually kind of liked ur music , most likely will never check for it again. :queen:

mase-gif.gif

:why:

Last edited:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
and nikka don't put my name in your threads to get views.

Your broke emotional ass cant even afford to invest in photo shoot what makes you think you got what it takes to make it in music?

You have no fans, nobodies ever heard of you, so me even mentioning your name would probably be doing you a favor.

get off my dikk fakkit. Its just the net.

wingstop

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
outbackbread
and nikka don't put my name in your threads to get views.

Your broke emotional ass cant even afford to invest in photo shoot what makes you think you got what it takes to make it in music?

You have no fans, nobodies ever heard of you, so me even mentioning your name would probably be doing you a favor.

get off my dikk fakkit. Its just the net.
:lupe: youre on ovo? tell hush he's a bytch and everyone knows he's written drake's best verses :demonic: