So My Homie Copped Some Yeezy's Last Night...

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue
Gave up 6 pairs of Jordan's for a pair of Beluga 350's

Some Metallic 5's, a pair or Toro 4's, some Lab 5's, a pair of all white NMD Adidas, a white and gold pair of 4's, and a pair of black and gray 9's.

Are Yeezys really that special or are they just overhyped?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scusthov:

20163161046452592029.jpg

i never understood the appeal of this shyt. these look like something a fakkit would wear on the moon :heh:

OC's finest

All Star
Daps

Some Metallic 5's, a pair or Toro 4's, some Lab 5's, a pair of all white NMD Adidas, a white and gold pair of 4's, and a pair of black and gray 9's.

depending on the condition of the jordans, your brother jus got got

street value of the 350s isnt as much as those combined

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006

The 750s are the most sought after ones and those go for upwarsd of almost $3,000 in resale.

The Jaspers, the Yeezy 1s and 2s are the dopest. I used to like the 750s but again, the more I see them and the more I know I'll probably never be able to cop a pair, the less atttractive they become to me.

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue
:dwillhuh:your homie gave up all that heat for those yeezys?

I used to like them but the more i see them the less impressive looking they become.

They were in pretty good condition, especially for a size 14, but the thing is...my dude is a real life Kanye stan...I mean, my guy is proud that he owns a pair of Yeezys

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
They were in pretty good condition, especially for a size 14, but the thing is...my dude is a real life Kanye stan...I mean, my guy is proud that he owns a pair of Yeezys
Then good for him then.:ehh:
IMO adidas fukked up buy not releasing the black and white midsole 750s kanye was first seen wearing february of last year before the released. But that was just a prototype, those actually looked better.

They're still a pretty good grab though due to the limited release and hype behind them...they definetely look better on in real life than in pictures.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps

got damn the hip hop influence on the uneducated youth is real :mjlol:

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue
Then good for him then.:ehh:
IMO adidas fukked up buy not releasing the black and white midsole 750s kanye was first seen wearing february of last year before the released. But that was just a prototype, those actually looked better.

They're still a pretty good grab though due to the limited release and hype behind them...they definetely look better on in real life than in pictures.
I'm not a big fan of Jordan's so personally I think that he won, and seeing as it's literally only a handful of people who own Yeezy where I live he can actually brag about having them