So no Steph slander thread from @360Waves tonight?

Daps
Reppin
California
Jokes aside the Heat play these nyggas really well. If Bosh was in this game it woulda been hella harder for them.

It's a good thing the Heat will be gone before it would be an issue.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Jokes aside the Heat play these nyggas really well. If Bosh was in this game it woulda been hella harder for them.

It's a good thing the Heat will be gone before it would be an issue.
Be careful about handing the Eastern conference title over to Cleveland before they earn it. They're the favorite, not a juggernaut.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
lol "The Warriors have the refs on their side! They use illegal screens!"

That's like saying the Patriots win Superbowls because they hold.

There's llegal screens every play, and traveling. Just like there's holding on every football play.

How about they win because they have shooters that can make shots no one else in history can? Oh, no it's obviously because Andrew Bogut is holding a guy's shorts. Give me a fukking break

I mean just look at that illegal screen! Oh wait...But of course, the reason the warriors are winning is because they have the refs in the bag and are masters of the illegal screen.

ItzDaKiing

Freedom
Daps
lol "The Warriors have the refs on their side! They use illegal screens!"

That's like saying the Patriots win Superbowls because they hold.

There's llegal screens every play, and traveling. Just like there's holding on every football play.

How about they win because they have shooters that can make shots no one else in history can? Oh, no it's obviously because Andrew Bogut is holding a guy's shorts. Give me a fukking break

I mean just look at that illegal screen! Oh wait...But of course, the reason the warriors are winning is because they have the refs in the bag and are masters of the illegal screen.

:russ: @ the bolded