So now we got posters cosigning Child molestation?

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Ayo @MTAFZ what are you talking abiut breh. U need to chill with calling my name iver 2 threads about shyt and not even saying why.

I dapped @laughslikebig?

Yea cause laughslikepac is cool with me.

This means what? The fukk are you getting at

What post? Dapped over absurdity or mistake i dont eveen know what yiur referring to in what thread. Why you mad breh and why others yall need to stop

Got dudes callin me a drake fan getting feelins hurt over daps. Did it ever occur someone uses daps differentlythan you? Perhaps at the absurdity of the response, or just keeping it moving? Chill bro.

6ix9ine has plead guilty to charges of sexual misconduct with a child

Thats what yur referring to? Thats a link. Got me looking for some lil thing i know i didnt do and oh so i dapped charmander OBVIOUSLY on accident scrillin thru thread because idk what the fukk a zillakami is which refers nothing to the OP.

So i removed it. Feel better? The fukk

Last edited:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
@hustlemania @newarkhiphop
@Brooklynzson

Wtf is goin on? :mindblown:

That was matt504 who changed his name to hide the fact he a pedophile

this poster with a hall of fame badge under his name defending pedophilia

And the posters who dapped him

@ZEB WALTON @INSANE-EMPIRE @Cladyclad

Then B86 :cape: for that fakkit akademiks when he posing wit child molestors

Talking bout he out here grindin

shyt is like the twilight zone

Got Trump supporters racists and fakkits making up the boards

Now we got molestors and pedophiles????

This shyt is disgusting

The coli really living up to its name now
nikka you're the only one even talking about that child molestation shyt. What do my comments about AK gotta do with the nikka he was interviewing?

laughslikebig

Banned
Daps
@hustlemania @newarkhiphop
@Brooklynzson

Wtf is goin on? :mindblown:

That was matt504 who changed his name to hide the fact he a pedophile

this poster with a hall of fame badge under his name defending pedophilia

And the posters who dapped him

@ZEB WALTON @INSANE-EMPIRE @Cladyclad

Then B86 :cape: for that fakkit akademiks when he posing wit child molestors

Talking bout he out here grindin

shyt is like the twilight zone

Got Trump supporters racists and fakkits making up the boards

Now we got molestors and pedophiles????

This shyt is disgusting

The coli really living up to its name now

No I’m not Matt504, I’m laughslikepac. I changed my name because I lost my fukking password in my old email. Laughslikepac into Laughslikebig... very simple transition broski.

And what does me asking about information about the situation have to do with me defending pedophilia?

I can’t ask the pertinent information?

If he was 19 and the girl was 17 then that would change the complexity of the situation.

That’s why I asked.

Your a real genius bro. Cheers.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I don't know who that sixty nine fool is but it's a sad state of affairs when child molestation is involved. Today's hip hop y'all, filled with gays, trannies, and pedos. :francis:

Don't matter if it's laughs like pac or laughs like big, neither one of them would be laughing at this or what has happened to the art they loved. :francis:

laughslikebig

Banned
Daps
@m
Ayo @MTAFZ what are you talking abiut breh. U need to chill with calling my name iver 2 threads about shyt and not even saying why.

I dapped @laughslikebig?

Yea cause laughslikepac is cool with me.

This means what? The fukk are you getting at

What post? Dapped over absurdity or mistake i dont eveen know what yiur referring to in what thread. Why you mad breh and why others yall need to stop

Got dudes callin me a drake fan getting feelins hurt over daps. Did it ever occur someone uses daps differentlythan you? Perhaps at the absurdity of the response, or just keeping it moving? Chill bro.

6ix9ine has plead guilty to charges of sexual misconduct with a child

Thats what yur referring to? Thats a link. Got me looking for some lil thing i know i didnt do and oh so i dapped charmander OBVIOUSLY on accident scrillin thru thread because idk what the fukk a zillakami is which refers nothing to the OP.

So i removed it. Feel better? The fukk
thT nikka is a weirdo dikkhead. He doesn’t even know why he is negging people at this point. I’m starting to think he’s a pedophile. Or at least gay from all this dikk eating he’s doing.

Bozo