So one of 50 boys got caught up because Slow snitching

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you insist on taking this route, take the DJ Vlad approach. That fat parasite kept his mouth shut, took care of the paperwork and stung Ross for 300k. He wasn't calling press conferences and typing love letters on his phone to his shabbily attired attorney for World Star.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
whole world snatched from him in a 20 second chain snatching and beating..lol

this shyt just amazes me.. all that stunting and its over just like that.

I wonder if Ashanti sister left him yet?:lupe:

I did a google search...

she started a clothing line as well...

I think if she gets the connects and leverage she needs, she'll prolly bounce...

Just like Russell and Kimora/Joe and Tahiry

The day you start building these bytches up is the day they start tearing you down..

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
they are wrong.. If they robbed your mom (god forbid) police come to you saying they know who did it and you wanna press charges, what you gonna say?? Ill wait...
if I was a street nikka I would find out what the cops know not press charges and use that info to find them nikkas and let the streets know im no one to fukk with. But im not a street nikka so I would do my part for the community and get this nikka off the streets and snitch like amuthafukka. The difference is im not going around trying to prove im hood. I live a regular law abiding 8-5

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
if I was a street nikka I would find out what the cops know not press charges and use that info to find them nikkas and let the streets know im no one to fukk with. But im not a street nikka so I would do my part for the community and get this nikka off the streets and snitch like amuthafukka. The difference is im not going around trying to prove im hood. I live a regular law abiding 8-5

I get that... but Slow was moving different from the streets at this point obviously. Thing is, everyone would know if you retaliated. Look at Henchman.. nygga slapped his kid, he made sure dude died. We all knew who did it.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Im sure he may have had a part in saying who did it.. But it aint snitching if you are a victim.. smart dumb people
Breh this slowbucks dude is suppose to be street nikka, if he was just a regular dude the nikkas in his social circle wouldnt have disowned him for going to the cops.

When you are a street nikka theres different standards..