So shorty can wear a track jacket to a date and be mad at Shake Shack? (Mild rant added because the coli sucks sometimes)

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol this was in Georgia, but if you going to Philly:

• Mimmos (wife fell in love with their pizza, but they make some legit hoagies)
  • Maxs (fire cheesesteak and legit hoagies)
  • Marinucci's Deli (I think that's the name of the place, but there's a place in Port Richmond that had like probably the best hoagie I have ever tasted. They pack that sandwich to the gills)

Max cheesesteak is next on the destination.

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Edit - So all the comments here are one of two things:

1. Either some of you feel the need to cry "FAKE" at this video
2. Or some of you feel the need to point out that this type of content is tired and unoriginal.

Addressing 1 -- It doesn't matter if this is fake. The subject is real.
Addressing 2 -- It's not wrong to say this isn't an original topic. But NOTHING in relationships or dating is original you fukking dumb ass. You don't think that the issues with dating and relationships and courting and sex that people are having in 2024 didn't fukkin exist 2,000 years ago? You think you're some pithy commenter or that you're levitating above the rest of us by pointing out the most obvious shyt ever? Eat a dikk.

It's one thing to say that this topic or content isn't of interest to you. But to act like this is somehow the bottom of the content barrel on the coli is preposterous.

There's a 57,000 comment thread on Bitcoin by a bunch of broke idiots who don't even know how tax brackets work.

A thousand comment thread on Sean Combs' house getting raided and nobody even knows what charges, if any, will come of it. So they're literally talking about nothing for 6 weeks.

Some virgin that nobody has even heard of on this board is 150 comments deep on the main page ranting about Kasper Kar and neg points.

This thread was some low quality shyt for the LOLs and if any of you were smart, that would have been the end of it. Instead I'm getting lectured on what's scripted content and how repetitive this might be. I'd rather the lot of you kept that same energy for 90% of the threads on the main page each day.

Yall done pissed OP off something viciously :picard:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Are these people always going on surprise dates or something? Usually you know where you are going out to ahead of time.

This seems to just be more of the outrage bait content. It's either buffoons named after monkeys dancing for likes, divestor videos or bait rage black male vs female bullshyt on social.

Protect your algorithms and your mental state. Opt out...

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
2 chicken sandwiches?

TWO DAMN SANDWICHES!!
For one chick?
For a female?
They kid ain't tagging along?

And he only got 1 burger (prolly a single at that...)

concise

Veteran
Daps
Edit - So all the comments here are one of two things:

1. Either some of you feel the need to cry "FAKE" at this video
2. Or some of you feel the need to point out that this type of content is tired and unoriginal.

"rant continues*

1. There are only so many hours in each day and no one has time to read all those low quality threads you referenced.

2. After a while, it is easy to tell who the worst posters are, and no one has time to read those threads either.

3. Poor acting is terrible because it is impossible to get into the story, it makes everything stick out like a sore thumb. This is why actors get paid big bucks and some people even study acting in school. If it has to be fake, at least make it believable.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
The video isn't real. We know what it is to go viral these days. If someone put you on camera on some bullshyt, you'd walk away or kick up more of a stink.

Daps
She brings thousands of dollars to the relationship like she said he spends in the club. When you ask for something in a relationship, you should be able to offer similar value.
Men have always been higher earners in life and relationships. The only men I hear complaining about that on a large scale are black men. I think this comes from seeing so many single mothers do everything, and thinking that’s acceptable, and not expecting a man to be a provider.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Men have always been higher earners in life and relationships. The only men I hear complaining about that on a large scale are black men. I think this comes from seeing so many single mothers do everything, and thinking that’s acceptable, and not expecting a man to be a provider.
You can feel how you want about it but she can ask for all the shyt she wants and hopes things work out. The next woman might be happy with shake shack while shes back on the market getting chicken wings and fries at best. Anytime someone is in your head about something, it is legitimate for the recipient to weigh the burden vs the reward. If what she currently offers can be found in a less demanding package, her company starts looking less desirable.