So the "Sticky" Wars about to pop off soon I see

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I'm just gonna randomly sticky shyt same as before. Not everything, but I'm not going to waste brain power on figuring out how many stickies are too much.

Fred.

Maybe that's why this continues to be an issue, you lazy fukk.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@hexagram @cook how do you put threads on the currently airing spot? :what:trying to put this Leftovers show on it but don't know how.

Edit the thread title to have a "hidden" prefix.

Keep in mind it isn't instantaneous. That's why some times there's no shows down there, or shows that ended.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
he stickies shyt then random admins come in here who don't even post in the film room complaining about too many stickies

Also I don't sticky everything. Or unsticky everything.

I'm :dead: that people think this is some kinda easily controlled process.

Or my favorite, "he only stickies what he likes". Yeah, I'm watching 11 TV shows, I just don't post in any of the threads. :mjlol:

Fred.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Looks like everyone forgot about the Currently Airing section at the bottom already
That shyt is barren
I made a thread about this in event staff curious if anyone else has this problem.

But,i use my phone or tablet to browse coli,never pc.

The cureently airing section is useless for me. Whenever I click on the threads down there they just take me to post 1 like Ive never read the thread.

These threads can be quite large so having to manually find your way to the last post you read is frustrating.

I dunno if this is a problem when viewing the forum on a laptop or pc but it is on mobile.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The Currently Airing section doesn't update in real time, like stickying a thread. Not sure why. Cook explained it to me, but I forget the reason. Something about the servers need to refresh.

So it'll never be as reliable as the stickies.

Fred.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Out of all the shows up there, I only watch Gotham and haven't checked the new season yet. Other than that, I just look for the thread I need or scroll down until I find it and see if there's any other show threads that might feign my interest.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If shows are puff

nzm8w4jpg.gif

Fred.