So this arrogant MAGA clown got fired at my job for flexing his Maga swag a little too hard ...

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
FBi especially the racist threatening ones where he said he wanted to kill me.
in my opinion the law should allow to claim self defense if you kill someone who repeatedly threatened your life even if you're not in clear and present danger because you never know when they're gonna strike.

But I'm glad you're okay, breh. Is he still out there making threats? Was the police ever able to help with an order of protection?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I had to confront a racist at work some years ago because he had been working around nothing but Indians and talking racist shyt about people of color for a while. none of them were checking him until after I confronted him then someone finally reported what he had been saying. there's a lot of p*ssy "P.O.C." out here. :stopitslime:

in this same workplace a dude from Ghana pummelled an old racist cac. knocked him out clean in a fight. they of course fired the nikka... had to hire a security guard to watch the lot because the cac was scared to come to work :laff:

old Ghana breh got cashed out later for being fired in error since he was defending himself and just happened to win the fight. he's posted up in Ghana now :takedat:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Ummm what was his position? That seems a lil blatant...most MAGA folls not dumb enough to wear that hat at work

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I had to confront a racist at work some years ago because he had been working around nothing but Indians and talking racist shyt about people of color for a while. none of them were checking him until after I
What you need to understand is most older immigrants and especially Indians understand that dealing with racism is the price that they'll have to pay for the privilege of moving to countries with greater economies and opportunities like the USA, France, Germany, U.K., etc and they're willing to pay that price. It's the younger generations who feel like they shouldn't have to bow/lower their heads just because they are immigrants. Listen to the Indian comedian named Hasan Minhaj's special and he goes into detail about it. He just explains what all immigrants already know and accepted. Many others black immigrants from the Caribbean, various African Nations, etc deal with the same thing.

Ghana breh got cashed out later for being fired in error since he was defending himself and just happened to win the fight. he's posted up in Ghana now :takedat:
Every immigrant's dream of going back home after you cashed in...:banderas:My shot at this is still not within reach at the moment..:mjcry:

Last edited:

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
Homie worked the overnight shift in the DOC and would have a Maga hat on his desk and talking shyt to the Indian co-workers telling them Trump is going to send them all back to their shyt-hole country blah

shyt hit the fan when he started talking shyt and threatened to call ICE on one of them because the Indian breh was speaking in Hindu to another in his presence.
:dead: