So this Documentary 2 double album > Streets Diciple & BP2

10:31

Superstar
Daps
If you haven't listened to the project yet I suggest you jump on it. If you're not a Game fan I would challenge you listen with open ears as a fan of the culture. The music feels like music it doesn't have the new school dark electronic sound. It's got an early west coast 2000s sound. Like a 2001, as a matter of fact it feels like Game's version of 2001z

The production
The features ( :mjlol: yes, the features)
The creativity
The bars

Make this one of the most memorable projects in jammed pack year of dope music. This album is his best work. It's easily better (two respective efforts from legends) than Nas' Streers Diciple and Jay's BP2 which suffered from filler.

It's worth $10.00

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
If you haven't listened to the project yet I suggest you jump on it. If you're not a Game fan I would challenge you listen with open ears as a fan of the culture. The music feels like music it doesn't have the new school dark electronic sound. It's got an early west coast 2000s sound. Like a 2001, as a matter of fact it feels like Game's version of 2001z

The production
The features ( :mjlol: yes, the features)
The creativity
The bars

Make this one of the most memorable projects in jammed pack year of dope music. This album is his best work. It's easily better (two respective efforts from legends) than Nas' Streers Diciple and Jay's BP2 which suffered from filler.

It's worth $10.00
Nice try Jayceon

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
I loved The Documentary, Doctors Advocate......hated LAX & RED....Thought Jesus Piece was average.

Even at 37-38 tracks, I would put it up there as arguably his 2nd best work......The sound is cohesive for the most part, most of the features don't feel out of place. Could it have been wittled down a little more? Yeah......at the most 15 tracks each disc could have it made it one of the better Double albums made ever.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
The Game is such a copycat I cringe every time I hear any of his rhymes, but EVERYTHING else about his music that doesn't include him rapping is on point :win:

-Quikness-

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The album is far superior to streets disciple and blue print 2

It's not even debatable