So this iOS 8 jailbreak is official or nah? UPDATE: It's official

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Its for all devices running ios8 so it includes the 6 and 6+
just wait on it cydia does not come with it you have to put it yourself
The nikkas who made the jailbreak and Saurik(creator of cydia) are working together to get cydia to come in it and hash out bugs. cuz yeah its still buggy so I'd wait.
I'm waiting too cuz I aint letting go of my emulators or Moviebox :mjcryoak:

Boogie

Trade Garland
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Its for all devices running ios8 so it includes the 6 and 6+
just wait on it cydia does not come with it you have to put it yourself
The nikkas who made the jailbreak and Saurik(creator of cydia) are working together to get cydia to come in it and hash out bugs. cuz yeah its still buggy so I'd wait.
I'm waiting too cuz I aint letting go of my emulators or Moviebox :mjcryoak:

en.pangu.io :blessed:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
cant wait to jailbreak my ish when I get home.

all I need is

flex
ifile
bitesms
safari download manager
activator
message customizer
background manager

and I should be good.

-DMP-

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
For yall information. Moviebox now works with any changes to date and time it is a official unauthorized app as I have it on my iPhone and iPad

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
When the iOS 8 jailbreak tool Pangu was released earlier this month for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, it still had some rough edges such as no one-click solution to install Cydia or support for English. Fortunately, the Pangu app now includes a Cydia installer, while English support for the jailbreak tool is coming in the next 24 hours.

The jailbreak tool is available for Windows as a free download and takes just minutes to install. Cydia can then be installed through the Pangu app. Thankfully, the jailbreak is untethered rather than tethered, meaning that you do not need to reconnect your iOS device to a Mac or PC in order to reapply the jailbreak after every reboot.

Pangu for Windows version 1.1 will include English support and the option to install Cydia directly within the tool when it is released within the next 24 hours, according to a tweet posted by the Chinese team behind the jailbreak.

The list of compatible devices with the Pangu jailbreak include any iPhone, iPad and iPod touch models capable of running iOS 8 – iOS 8.1, including the recently released iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3 alongside the iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, fifth-generation iPod touch and certain older iPad models.

http://9to5mac.com/2014/10/30/pangu-ios-8-jailbreak-cydia-installer-english-support/

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
For yall information. Moviebox now works with any changes to date and time it is a official unauthorized app as I have it on my iPhone and iPad
shyt dont work for me

It used to work when i changed the date now that dont work either