So.....Tony was definitely going to fukk Adriana?

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York

Even if Phil hadn't walked in, it doesn't look like Tony was going to stop himself. Nothing happened, but that's only because someone prevented it unknowingly.

If there was some kind of sexual proclivity Tony had for Adriana or whatever, that episode was the time to tell Chris. I mean, what was about to go on in that room? Cocaine and weird sex. :hhh: :mjlit:

Last edited:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

Even if Phil hadn't walked in, it doesn't look like Tony was going to stop himself. Nothing happened, but that's only because someone prevented it unknowingly.

If there was some kind of sexual proclivity Tony had for Adriana or whatever, that episode was the time to tell Chris. I mean, what was about to go on in that room? Cocaine and weird sex. :hhh: :mjlit:

He was going to get topped off right then, and then they would be hiding around town smashing.

Drunk chrissy was on a rampage out there letting off at the boss all bc they were going for a burger in fukking Dover

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Chris was abusive as shyt and a drug riddled wasteman. Insecure as fukk with delusions of grandeur.
It's quite telling that in a show where they're app criminal scumbags most of the guys have some likeable qualities. Johnny sack love his wife and doesn't care that she is obese. Paulie is pretty goofy. Ralphie is hilarious. Vito I could sympathise with being gay and an outcast.
Chris? I just don't see it. Even his artistic drive seems more to gain power rather than creativity and passion. I guess you could sympathise with his drug addiction but eh:unimpressed:
Ade lost for staying with him for that long :unimpressed:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Chris was abusive as shyt and a drug riddled wasteman. Insecure as fukk with delusions of grandeur.
It's quite telling that in a show where they're app criminal scumbags most of the guys have some likeable qualities. Johnny sack love his wife and doesn't care that she is obese. Paulie is pretty goofy. Ralphie is hilarious. Vito I could sympathise with being gay and an outcast.
Chris? I just don't see it. Even his artistic drive seems more to gain power rather than creativity and passion. I guess you could sympathise with his drug addiction but eh:unimpressed:
Ade lost for staying with him for that long :unimpressed:
Christopher was loyal and laid the murder game down the heaviest out of the Soprano crew. If Tony needed someone wacked his first call was to Christopher.
Shyt he chose the crew over Adriana who he genuinely loved.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Now on last week's Talking Sopranos podcast Michael Imperioli floated the idea Adriana was making a play to get close to Tony here.
  • She knows the FBI is more interested in Tony than they re Christopher.
  • Her only route to getting anything incriminating on Tony is thru Christopher.
  • If she sleeps with him makes it a regular thing maybe be she can get dirt on Tony without involving Christopher therefore when Tony does go down they can be together.
Flaw in her plan is once Chris found out she slept with Tony they wouldn't be together. lol

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now on last week's Talking Sopranos podcast Michael Imperioli floated the idea Adriana was making a play to get close to Tony here.
  • She knows the FBI is more interested in Tony than they re Christopher.
  • Her only route to getting anything incriminating on Tony is thru Christopher.
  • If she sleeps with him makes it a regular thing maybe be she can get dirt on Tony without involving Christopher therefore when Tony does go down they can be together.
Flaw in her plan is once Chris found out she slept with Tony they wouldn't be together. lol
Yeah I was gonna say this was obvious as well that the feds on her ass had played a big role.