So we ALL are taking advantage of that UDEMY sale right?

YaFingerDealMe

All Star
Daps
What courses would you suggest for someone new to all this, hoping to have a career in the field eventually?

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bump. Starting a new course this week if anyone wants to take it with me:
https://www.udemy.com/excel-dashboards-reports/learn/v4/overview
37% through the course. Course is really really worth it for th price. I'm learning a lot of new Excel functionality and presentation ideas. Really good instructor and great practice workbook materials. She has clearly been teaching Excel professionally for years and knows her stuff. (She is easy on the eyes too lol)

Highly recommend if you have to create reports and want interactive dashboards instead of static charts. Best $10 I've spent in a long time.

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Glad I caught this thread in time. There's another $10 sale going on right now. Just dropped $40 on the A+ courses and both practice exams. :wow: I needed this motivation to open that damn book back up. Salute to all my brehs in this thread and good luck to you :salute:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Black people love taking classes, but what's your plan to make money off this?
:dead: & :comeon: The whole point of taking Udemy classes is to learn new skills. Those new skills can help you get a job, promotion, or be applied to a business you own/plan on starting.

Last edited: