So We Got Us Another One on That Summer Jam Screen @Raphello Come On Down :mjpls:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
If you think this was better than Get Out then you're outta your gottdamn mind. I would rank them like this: Get Out then Us then Nope. Nope is clearly the worst of the three and it never grabbed me the entire time. Honestly, it's beginning to look like JP struck lightning once with Get Out and each new flick is getting worse.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I said it. Ain’t no way he’s black. He can say it till he’s blue in the face. It’s pretty obvious he’s a 4ch@n cac troll

I know I was just fukking with him but he dug his own grave with that comment. Stop being paranoid I'm Black.

fukk outta here.

Last edited:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you think this was better than Get Out then you're outta your gottdamn mind. I would rank them like this: Get Out then Us then Nope. Nope is clearly the worst of the three and it never grabbed me the entire time. Honestly, it's beginning to look like JP struck lightning once with Get Out and each new flick is getting worse.

Man what the hell are you talking about?

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
:mjtf: