So we have an Asian male appreciation thread in the salon.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Our black queens y'all :blessed:

I wonder if there's an Asian male forum out there with a black female appreciation thread. :russ: Keep loving people who despise you brehettes. :blessed:

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
With all the threads dedicated to women with white skin made here on the coli throughout the years, I absolutely love hypocritical threads like these :wow:

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
So what :what:

Dudes thirst over other groups of women on a regular basis in TLR.

That's not so bad....

...as long as they have female militants in them.

How many PAWG threads are on the front page on a given day?

:jbhmm:
False equivalent . This is a site for BLACK MEN , they’ve infiltrated the site and now they got Asian men appreciation threads what the fukk is that ? It’s a troll move and disrespectful Go over to LSA with that bullshyt

This is a site for black men . Y’all nikkas is conditioned to acccepted anything from black women .

I can’t even imagine the scenario flipped where Asian men had a website and Asian women joined and made threads thirsting over black men and then rice cacs don’t ban them :russ:

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
False equivalent . This is a site for BLACK MEN , they’ve infiltrated the site and now they got Asian men appreciation threads what the fukk is that ? It’s a troll move and disrespectful Go over to LSA with that bullshyt

This is a site for black men . Y’all nikkas is conditioned to acccepted anything from black women .

I can’t even imagine the scenario flipped where Asian men had a website and Asian women joined and made threads thirsting over black men and then rice cacs don’t ban them :russ:
I don’t even know why women are even on this site . I talk to women in real life I don’t need to talk to women I’ll never meet and hear their opinions and shyt.

#Banallwomen2023

All they do is derail every single thread where brehs are talking about our experiences as black men and etc. you never see them in the other threads talking music , movies , sports and etc . Just gender war shyt telling us we are wrong and ignoring and discrediting our life experiences

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
I don’t even know why women are even on this site . I talk to women in real life I don’t need to talk to women I’ll never meet and hear their opinions and shyt.

#Banallwomen2023

All they do is derail every single thread where brehs are talking about our experiences as black men and etc. you never see them in the other threads talking music , movies , sports and etc . Just gender war shyt telling us we are wrong and ignoring and discrediting our life experiences
When I buy the coli I’m banning all women :yeshrug: