So we have been overpopulated with skunks the last few years....

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Three skunks live under the shed out back as we speak. They come out wreaking havoc at night. My girls lil bro tested one and got sprayed. Those arent the only ones on the block either. I was coming home from a job the other night and a big ass one was posted on the corner like :birdman: and had packs to move. I was smoking an L the other night and one rolled up on me stomping the ground and shyt, I ran in the house like a bytch nikka :mjcry: Anyone else dealing with skunk problems?:why:

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Smell/see them every once in a while. Seems like there are less the last few years

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
And why is it that when you're faded some fukk shyt always happens? I remember one night I was high and pulled into my driveway. I was gonna hop out but I saw my neighbor's big ass dog loose walking around looking like Deebo on four legs. So what did my bytchass do? Hopped right back in my car and waited there until it went around the corner and I hurried up and went inside :dame:

SUAJCS*93*

Banned
Daps
nikka where the fukk do you live? :dahell:

Skunks herbing you and ya fam like them racc00ns from the great outdoors :scust: