So We Not Gonna Talk About Sauce Walka Dissing TF Outta Future?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
We spoke on this before though...for some reason Future gets a pass for talking all this street shyt but never being a street nicca...:yeshrug:

Future has also stolen a lot of swag from different artists including Sauce.

I f*ck with Future but that's real shyt. To be extra funky...Metro, Southside and 808 pulled Future out the grave cause that niccas career was dead.

NegaDuck

"F*ck Duckberg ho!"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eastside of Duckton
Do it matter if knowbody hear it? Sauce look thirsty af dissin this nikka out the blue. He really had his own movement goin but this shyt corny.

I see what you're saying, but folks been jacking Sause since he popped up. That Drake diss he did was so dope...but like you said no one heard...but he's not being thirsty because he has legit reason to throw these shots. Unfortunately to the masses tho he will appear like he dissing for shine only

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
We spoke on this before though...for some reason Future gets a pass for talking all this street shyt but never being a street nicca...:yeshrug:

Future has also stolen a lot of swag from different artists including Sauce.

I f*ck with Future but that's real shyt. To be extra funky...Metro, Southside and 808 pulled Future out the grave cause that niccas career was dead.

Actually, Future used to work for me when he was a kid. We used to sell dope together. Yeah, that was Rico’s cousin. And I don’t think anybody took him too seriously ’cause he was just a kid.
Malpractice: Dr. Dax Covers Issue 57 | Mass Appeal

:manny: