So what was Kanye doing in dis video and why he look scared ?

Treeshaz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Bernal Heights
Whenever Ye starts talking shyt and acting hard to other nikkas my mind goes right back to dis video :deadmanny: I still don't know wat was the context why breh looks embarrassed why those cacs all cheesin

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/kHDEc2n8iKg

348BC7EB00000578-3605614-Delicious_Inside_the_car_Roberto_Cavalli_creative_director_Peter-m-126_1464040849489.jpg

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Treeshaz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Bernal Heights
You know that nikka cussed Kim out something vicious after that. Wasnt nobody supposed to see that. Thats how he got to where he is in fashion today

His slavery was a choice
I remember a homie defending him when it first dropped talking about
"yall still in a nikka state of mind you got do what yuh gotta do to get that paper yall just wanna hate on nikkas really doing it" :mjlol:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
They gave him the run around in Europe because he was “uncultured” and “untrained.” The top designers and executives hated on him because they didn’t want a black American man with his influence to have power in the fashion industry. He was very docile around the, but he still kept some level of pride. They wanted him to do “favors” for help. He wanted distribution and investment opportunities, but they refused. Black American men are the most influential people on the planet and Kanye alone has a lot of influence, so they feared he’d takeover.

The usual suspects were involved and you can look them up. They triggered his last 3 albums and his breakdown. People were also conspiring against him.

I’ll elaborate more later.

I’ll tell more of the story soon, but for now I’ll share this... The power players in the fashion industry tried to make him do crazy and humiliating shyt as a means to blackmail him if he didn’t stay in his place...

Secretly taking pictures and videos of him.:lupe:
Using interesting words...

They allowed Virgil in, but they’ll only allow Kanye to be a ghost in the background?
:mindblown:
His Louis Vuitton shoes changed the game.

Allegedly...

This is so much deeper than white validation and acceptance. Have you seen “Get Out” or “Eyes Wide Shut?” Those movies will explain a lot. Kanye is someone that has influence and power. That George Bush comment sealed his fate... I’ll explain more later.

His mom allegedly knew about his mental illness. That plays a big part in this, too. Remember everyone doesn’t handle trauma the same way. We all have different levels of strength. Most people aren’t in the public eye and they aren’t dealing with TPTB.

Look at the parallels between Kanye and Donald Glover. Shyt went down behind the scenes. I’m not defending them, but I feel like I should provide some talking points.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Kanye said get out was about him

and French Tunisian dude pissed him in the fashion industry too