So who do we blame once Young Thug's career doesn't reach its full potential?

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I'm going through the leaks, Slime Season 1 and 2 and this nikka got songs that NEED to be getting heavy rotation on the radio :dwillhuh:

And his label or whoever is treating this shyt like some throw away tracks.

I really don't think he's going to reach his potential because somebody behind him is fukking shyt up (pause)

So who do we blame? Lyor? Or Thugga for signing 36 deals?

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I think yall overrate these songs he has..

What songs does he have that should be getting major radio play? If the songs were that good they would find their way to the the radio. Look at Fetty Wap who is also signed to 300 and but his songs stay on the radio due to the buzz they generate..

I think Young Thug could be like a Gucci Mane for the younger generation... But I don't see him being a star

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he is dope but he aint ready yet imo.

He is big enough that if the song is dope enough, it will blow up naturally

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

What songs does he have that should be getting major radio play? If the songs were that good they would find their way to the the radio. Look at Fetty Wap who is also signed to 300 and but his songs stay on the radio due to the buzz they generate..

I think Young Thug could be like a Gucci Mane for the younger generation... But I don't see him being a star
Alot of this shyt was leaked. For some reason labels get all weird when shyt gets leaked and don't want to support it anymore.

I thought this was a radio friendly song:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds

Not true.
I personally feel like he needs somebody behind him to make it a hit.
If you look at "Lifestyle" I really thinks Birdman is the reason behind that song getting radio play. If YT didn't sign 8 fukking deals and only had to deal with 1 label they would invest the time into making him a star.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

Best Friend is getting major radio play

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
If they would have eased on the gay shyt, he would have been the hottest rapper right now. fukking labels and their agendas, they tryin push the homo shyt. They know they failed with Frank Ocean after he came out, nobody wanted an openly gay artist, so they tried to push the closet artist (or someone who fits that profile).

So demonic brehs

really tho

that ain't gangsta
Supporter
Daps
If they would have eased on the gay shyt, he would have been the hottest rapper right now. fukking labels and their agendas, they tryin push the homo shyt. They know they failed with Frank Ocean after he came out, nobody wanted an openly gay artist, so they tried to push the closet artist (or someone who fits that profile).

So demonic brehs

so now it's the labels that are making thugga post gay shyt

:francis:

Redeem87

The Movement
Daps
Reppin
VA
In todays rap industry his skin tone is holding him back look at the top rappers, im talking about whos getting money

Drake and j cole doing more numbers than kendric , and future they just got a strong fan base but they will never do numbers like Drake and Cole because they dont have crossover appeal

Last edited: