So Who Out There Really Gives A Damn About Sting?

TOP LAD

WOAH, HEY GUYS WELCOME TO EB GAMES /COPY THAT/
Daps
Reppin
LORDE
In 2014 if your the age of 20 and down (idk what % that is of WWE's audience/ i'd assume majority) who is sting to you? I know sting was this great wrestler in WCW and all but when he came out at SS I thought he got kind of a meh pop which is an appropriate response in my mind. I thought it was one of the more weaker "returns" WWE has pulled out in a while.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
its a video being recorded IN the crowd, of course it would seem louder

Well where else would you find a true reaction to his appearance?

Dude trended worldwide on twitter, got a strong reaction, seems like people liked it. Had it not leaked it probably would have been even more crazy and it was still decent. I mean cats are gonna appreciate the legends and he was the most WWF non-WWF guy back in the day. There's a few generation of cats who were waiting for this

Also I kinda feel like no matter how young you are, the history of the business is something people are aware and appreciate from like 85 onwards ya know?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Obviously a lot of people still give a damn or he would have been greeted by crickets. In the minds of many, Sting hasn't been around since 2001. Yes, hard to believe.. but a lot of wrestling fans don't watch TNA and maybe have never heard of it. So to me, it shows something that he was able to show up 13 years later and even get a reaction.. especially considering how quiet these WWE crowds have been lately.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
While I don't hold Sting in high regards, his Crow facepaint is iconic enough that it stands out. At times, it almost kills Surfer Sting.