So Why Does Jabba Surround Himself with Hoes

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
How does he "you know?"

Seriously I know yall been thinking about it, ever since C-3PO had to turn away from him flicking his toungue at leia

tumblr_lty8katy9r1qj0o5ao2_250.gif

Vice Queen

The First Lady of T$C
Supporter
Daps
How does he "you know?"

Seriously I know yall been thinking about it, ever since C-3PO had to turn away from him flicking his toungue at leia

tumblr_lty8katy9r1qj0o5ao2_250.gif
I would've screwed the grease out of Manolo's hair. Now he's on :flabbynsick: status.

As for Jabba.... yeah, I never got that either.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
Either way that's gotta be the most low key disturbing thing to see in a movie as a kid, he licks her face then next thing you see is her passed out by his side half naked, Maybe it should be explained in a jabba the hutt themed gangster rap album in a song called "It aint No Fun (If The Hutts Cant Have None). One thing that came to mind was Big Pun:

:merchant: And I think it was Noreaga or someone else that said "There was this girl, that came in our room terrified, she just asked if she could chill, we asked her why and she was like 'Pun Just Tried to get on top of me!' :pachaha:"

10669132_10205546829970847_8880275274614653902_o.jpg

Thizzlam

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At least he ain't getting his shyt pushed back like GW Bush.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Aren't Hutts hermaphrodites? They can only fukk themselves :scust: So Jabba having those hoes around was completely pointless unless his tongue was some type of sex organ... :gag:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Overcompensating to cover for his true sexual preference. I'm sure his boy was like
Bib-Fortuna.gif
nikka why want a statue of a grown ass man in your living room for?

Damn good question.

Hutt raped Leia in front of his archenemy Solo, who couldn't do shyt about it, and then probably did unspeakable things to Solo's carbonized form?

Hutt was on that bestiality tip, as an alien hermaphrodite he didn't have to give a fukk about humans and their 'quaint little categories'. The closest we got to seeing boy slaves was the nikka you pictured above. You know how filmmakers get about showing male sexual subjugation (which makes me more deeply appreciate Road Warrior for going there when others wouldn't, no fukks given).

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Aren't Hutts hermaphrodites? They can only fukk themselves :scust: So Jabba having those hoes around was completely pointless unless his tongue was some type of sex organ... :gag:

@pl2584 and @Dr.Omega's posts got me thinking....

Wouldn't it be funny as hell if the Hutts emitted pheremones which made them attractive to other species, male and female, which would be part of the reason why their intergalactic crime organization is so broad. People like dealing with attractive things, whether they own up to it or not. The only reason why we wouldn't 'get it' is because we can only watch.

Leia wouldn't have been resisting the tongue because Hutt is gross, she would be resisting because he wasn't gross in their galaxy and her show of defiance would be that much more ennobled in her galaxy. But then next thing you know Slave Leia... it's that easy :yeshrug:

But Lucas doesn't think like that so the answer is boobies.