So Yall Really not gon get Married?

Bossyyyyy

All Star
Daps
Or is #GMB just a Coli saying? :jbhmm:

Personally I wanna get married. I want to have kids, I really enjoy my girl, and also think being old and alone just seems wack, whether you got $$ or not.

Told my girl me n her gon get married under God, not the government. It was funny after I said that because she started grasping for straws as to why legal marriage is a good idea. she started talking about tax breaks :deadmanny:

I'll just be damned if I end up like that white man that got fiscally molested in his divorce (GMB infinity stones thread ). I really don't see what changes when people get married, its not like yall any closer together or anything. To me, it just seems stupid (getting married legally) to turn your relationship into a business / contractual agreement

What are the actual pros of legitimate, legal marriage? All I see right now are cons

Bossyyyyy

All Star
Daps
Sometimes I think to myself... who was the first dude to say "hey be like me and just get you one girl for life" and then all the dudes thought to themselves like ".....hey thats not such a bad idea" like that nikka fukked the game up for everyone

then regarding marriage, and all the extra contractual stuff that comes with it, where did it come from?

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or is #GMB just a Coli saying? :jbhmm:

Personally I wanna get married. I want to have kids, I really enjoy my girl, and also think being old and alone just seems wack, whether you got $$ or not.

Told my girl me n her gon get married under God, not the government. It was funny after I said that because she started grasping for straws as to why legal marriage is a good idea. she started talking about tax breaks :deadmanny:

I'll just be damned if I end up like that white man that got fiscally molested in his divorce (GMB infinity stones thread ). I really don't see what changes when people get married, its not like yall any closer together or anything. To me, it just seems stupid (getting married legally) to turn your relationship into a business / contractual agreement

What are the actual pros of legitimate, legal marriage? All I see right now are cons
How old are you