Sohh can someone explain to me why some people on here keep comparing thecoli to LSA?

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
:skip: Can someone please explain this Bs. Why do moist posters keep comparing us with them folks that be on that other board. Made this thread because I keep seeing it thrown out there more.

I see very vaginal posters on here when they're losing an argument or can't figure out what else to say logically default to saying thecoli is just like the LSA. :pachaha:

full
It reminds me of when cacs use to get they feelings hurt and use to say the coliseum was like the black storm front.
giphy.gif

:jbhmm:I think if you want to compare thecoli to a predominantly "urban" female site it would be I guess LHDC or those windows 98 looking forums like the Cocoalounge.

Lsa is a place where it's mostly young tumblr heads, womanist, self-entitled/ narcissistic woman go to express their warped thoughts about pop culture and social life.

:yeshrug:I will say a fifth of the woman that post on LSA seem to be decent from what I seen. Every now and again one of their threads will pop up in my google results (That's how I found the coli). Like when I was looking up ways to maintain my dreads a year ago.

full

AmenhotepIV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
KTown
They reaching and trying to deflect

The rabbit hole runs deep over there ...

All we want over here is the Pumps and the Rumps

They lost and any one that posts over there

I used to check it out they have very good topics and some funny people

But that was a few years ago before Michael Jackson died

Listen if you like Michael Jackson, Prince, Whitney, Janet

Than you have a home over there

But they got sued or threatened or couple of years ago and a lot of things changed

Tariq Nasheed opened my eyes to the foolery that was going on in some of the threads about relationships

I was there for the tea and behindnthe scenes gossip lol :russ:

fukk it

I washed myself of that site in lake minnetonka long time ago

Never missed or looked back :blessed:

Daps
People be stealing threads from there & repackage it or even go as far as to slap a different name on it the the exact same topic said the exact same way.

Nikkas ain't as thorough as they appear to be.:dame:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Because dry bytches wanna post gossip bullshyt but hate being called on it, there's nothing much to it
Some of the threads be gossip but a lot of times people just be trying to derail threads by calling it gossip. Music, Sports, Video game and current event dicussions aren't really gossip.

I saw your avi and thought bcrusaderm came back .
I thought I seen him in another thread today.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
LSA are complete celebrity thirsts and gossips.And so far this site is becoming much of the same way. Especially in TLR and Colesieum.

The only difference is that nikkas here have a complete hard on for IG models, sports drama, and stanning artists to the extreme rather women gossiping about thot outfits, suckering men, Love & Hip Hop, and Idris Elba type nikkas.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Same reason some dudes call each other gay as an insult.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
There are posters who frequent both sites
full

I guess TLR's Celeb gossip threads mirror theirs.
:upsetfavre:I think that because, it's like the same 4 or 5 posters posting those celeb threads in TLR and their aliases if they have any.

:ehh: And that would make sense with your first point.

They are both predominantly black?
:mjpls: All skin folk ain't kin folk. And the board comparasion that disgruntle people make is lie from everything I seen and I thought a white lady owned LSA.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
They are both predominantly black?

Why does it matter so much?

It matters because a good amount of brehettes here originally came from there. Their posting styles and opinions show it.