SOHH Did Anyone Go See Woody Harrelson's "Lost In London" Live tonight ? [First Movie Shot Live]

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows

Just got back from seeing "Lost In London" Live and am curious of everyone's thoughts on the movie. For those not familiar with the film; it was the first live broadcast film and shot in all one take. The movie was written, directed and starred Woody Harrelson. It also featured Owen Wilson and Willie Nelson. Overall it was interesting to say the least. As a person who worked as a freelance camera op for about 6 years, I was very curious on how this was going to be executed. Being that following the action on a few minute take can be a frustrating experience, I definitely commend the camera operator on holding it all together for over an hour. The story itself isn't that spectacular and started to drag at points, but the acting was solid throughout. Alot of very funny moments. The constant movement and re-positioning of the camera was jarring at times, but watching it unfold kept me locked in. Don't see this starting any new trends, but it will go down in history as the first of its kind.

Anyone else check it out?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
OH shyt THAT WAS TONIGHT????? Damn I remember reading about that.... I wanted to see it, thought it was later in the year though... how was it?
That's how I feel, this shyt got zero promotion because I had no idea it was happening so soon. :deadmanny:

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
OH shyt THAT WAS TONIGHT????? Damn I remember reading about that.... I wanted to see it, thought it was later in the year though... how was it?

The story is good enough to support the concept. The acting was very good to all be live. The driving force is really the fact that you are watching it all unfold in one take.

That's how I feel, this shyt got zero promotion because I had no idea it was happening so soon. :deadmanny:

The first thing I told my girl walking into the theater lobby is damn this must have got zero promotion. I bought our tickets super early, because I'm figuring no way this doesn't sell out. One night only, good or bad, I thought people would flock out of curiosity. They definitely dropped the ball. I wonder what will happen next, if it will now be replayed in theaters.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The main reason I wanted to see it cuz I'm just curious how professional these guys can be with the improv and how strong can they stay in character.

Like you see plenty of DVD that have gag reels where someone loses it or old shows like Jamie and Martin where they can't help but laugh.....

Wanted to see if shyt like that would occur