notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
how is that a problem though? i mean if it increases their bottom line they have any right whoever they deem fit for the job. i guess if they don't know about gaming it's not alright but i doubt the average person is going to their local eb games or gamestop to get the latest news. IGN, Youtube, forums got all that covered.

My manager would pass over qualified men/womenl for unqualified college girls based just on looks.
We might as well have been hiring manequins :pachaha:
We'd have to continually pair them in shifts with him, nyself or our senior sales guy (one of the real employees) cause they coulldnt be on the floor alone.
My manager and also the manager at the footlocker got in trouble cause apparently an ugly girl applied to both stores in our mall then came back and we had both hired chicks who didn't know shyt about games or shoes. So she complained to the mall.
:skip:

Daps
My manager would pass over qualified men/womenl for unqualified college girls based just on looks.
We might as well have been hiring manequins :pachaha:
We'd have to continually pair them in shifts with him, nyself or our senior sales guy (one of the real employees) cause they coulldnt be on the floor alone.
My manager and also the manager at the footlocker got in trouble cause apparently an ugly girl applied to both stores in our mall then came back and we had both hired chicks who didn't know shyt about games or shoes. So she complained to the mall.
:skip:

It's not right but I would probably do the same :manny:

Thing is 'qualified' is a really nebulous thing to pin down anyways. Your value to an employer is tied to how much you are improving their bottom line. It could be that the bimbos were much more valuable cuz they attracted horny teenagers into their stores. Same teens would probably leave the store on some :scust:if some pimply faced cow was schooling them on some COD minutiae.

These days, employers move the goal posts all the time anyways and have all sorts of ridiculous requirements.

It's all a part of the game.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
They used to hire dimes that knew nothing about gaming, cause teen boys would be drawn into the store.
EB Games and Footlocker both got in trouble for doing that. Our manager called it fishing.

I don't know what their policy is now that Gamestop bought them... but back when I worked there those chicks didn't know shyt. Asking me stupid ass questions like whats an RF switch.
Bump

They do this in Asia and Latin America all the time.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Damn near got into one with some middle aged white guy at the job earlier cuz he claimed I was checking out his wife. She was maybe twenty years older than me, I ain't want her. I just kept ringing him up trying not to burst out laughing when he said it was taking him all he had to hold himself back from having me against the wall. :russ: I'm like, breh you twice my age. Don't let this tie and vest I got on fool you. What did he think was bout to happen? Luckily he didn't reach over the counter. Getting mad cuz I looked in his wife's direction when she was squatting down grabbing something. She even apologized to me when he went to cry to my co-worker so she knows he's a dumbass that tries to act up like that. Trying to fight someone cuz they looked at your wife. :russ: I can lift as much as he weighs. He wasn't gonna do shyt. I just kept my composure and brushed him off.

Trilogy

well, probably not...
Daps
Yes...

I guess dude thought I was playing with him when I told him I'd beat his ass even tho we was cool...
he mushed me with his head and told me "I'll fukk your ass up"...
once he said he was gonna fukk me up I swung with my left and then when I swang with my right I hit him in the back of the head and he dropped to his knees...
and I started with the body shots...
the whole time dude was yelling "stop please stop"
He got up and didn't do shyt but kept saying "please, im asking you nicely just move your stuff, please I'm telling you nicely just move your things"
Now dude trying to be all buddy buddy with me