Solange AKA Beyonce's Sister Co-signs Azealia Banks and Joins in the Fight Against Iggy Australia

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
LOL this bytch is from MY hood?!?!? GTFOH hahahahaha. Now I super don't respect her. I never heard of her in the scene down here, EVER. I been throwin shows in Miami and Fort Lauderdale since 2006 my G... I know / have met almost all of the underground down here and even some legends like 2 Live Crew and Trick Daddy. I've had artists I managed sit with E-Class in the studio.

Same reason cats down here don't show Ace Hood the love. Cuz he ain't did shyt locally on the underground and just popped up outta no where.

And you can miss me wit that implication that I'm "picking" on her. I ain't single her out, she's poppin right now so she's gonna get talked about. I'm old enough to remember a time when fake artists got called out on a regular fam. shyt ain't nothin new. Cats used to attempt to call me out all the time but I always shut that fukk shyt down with the quickness. Anything done in the dark will get brought to the light.

I don't know everyone imitates each other lol. I like my artists to paint their own picture... not express themselves in a fraudulent way. I never fukked wit Plies for the same reason... listen to an interview and the college grad comes out... let em start rappin and he's an ignant trap star lol. I know he rappin his brother's life and his brother is certified cuz I knew trap boy in Fort Myers, but fukk P-Lies for lying. Personally I don't fukk wit anyyyyy artist I feel is fakin the funk fool. #REALTALK

isn't Ace Hood from deepside breh? Ace Hood doesn't get love because people don't fukk with his style down here, lets be honest - he almost has NY style to him and it's played.

Iggy lived in Miami and again as I stated, I think she was involved in some seedy shyt when she arrived (my opinion) - regardless, I'm not saying she was down here doing shows but living here she picked up the drawl you can hear it. She sounds almost like Brianna Perry.

She's not imitating anyones style, she had to adapt an American accent no different than Amy Winehous, Adele, etc etc. It's commerically viable to do this in the American market, if your problem is with the southern Accent then you can miss me with that. She lived down here , so why not use the accent she probably was around for the last 5-6 years? Her topic and subject matter are commerically based - so again how is she being fraudulent???? The only thing people can call her fraud on , is her accent and she's explained that several times. Fukk is she suppose to drop an Aussie accented album? Her shyt would go double wood breh.

Vice Gripp

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Broward County, FL
:blessed:

:ohlawd:

Igloo cacstralia better pologize :ufdup:

or fck dnt and let anonymous fck yo life up :blessed:

THIS IS BLACK MUSIC

THIS IS OURS

U WILL NOT STAND ABOVE US AS CREATIVES :pacspit:

LOL anon's don't play. #Legion

v_for_vendetta_guy_fawkes_mask_by_zero_cs-d4rgqx3.png

Vice Gripp

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Broward County, FL
isn't Ace Hood from deepside breh? Ace Hood doesn't get love because people don't fukk with his style down here, lets be honest - he almost has NY style to him and it's played.

Iggy lived in Miami and again as I stated, I think she was involved in some seedy shyt when she arrived (my opinion) - regardless, I'm not saying she was down here doing shows but living here she picked up the drawl you can hear it. She sounds almost like Brianna Perry.

She's not imitating anyones style, she had to adapt an American accent no different than Amy Winehous, Adele, etc etc. It's commerically viable to do this in the American market, if your problem is with the southern Accent then you can miss me with that. She lived down here , so why not use the accent she probably was around for the last 5-6 years? Her topic and subject matter are commerically based - so again how is she being fraudulent???? The only thing people can call her fraud on , is her accent and she's explained that several times. Fukk is she suppose to drop an Aussie accented album? Her shyt would go double wood breh.

Nooooo no no.... Ace Hood is from Deerfield, north Broward. Deepside is Lauderdale. He doesn't have an NY style at all.. he sounds like he's from here. The problem is, like I said, he didn't do any shows. He wasn't at the flea markets, he wasn't in downtown, he wasn't in the streets pushing mixtapes. He waited for DJ Khaled outside of Power 96 studios and hounded em to listen to his music. That's how he made his connection. When someone gets put on in the game and has no background, no concrete establishment, they are doomed to crumble.

Breh I ain't saying nothing that I don't say to all others lol. I don't like cats faking, period. Why not use an accent she was around for the last 5-6 years? Oh well why not use the content you've seen for the last 5-6 years? She should be rappin like Trick Daddy Dollars then lol.

I'm simply stating for my personal tastes, if I don't feel an artist is authentic then I can't support them. It actually literally makes me uncomfortable to listen to her music. If I happen to press play on something of hers I come across I gotta put it on mute and hope for a nice ass shot. That booty.... mmm.

I'm actually just mad that she lived down here and I ain't get around her to spit game lol. #SLIPPIN

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Nooooo no no.... Ace Hood is from Deerfield, north Broward. Deepside is Lauderdale. He doesn't have an NY style at all.. he sounds like he's from here. The problem is, like I said, he didn't do any shows. He wasn't at the flea markets, he wasn't in downtown, he wasn't in the streets pushing mixtapes. He waited for DJ Khaled outside of Power 96 studios and hounded em to listen to his music. That's how he made his connection. When someone gets put on in the game and has no background, no concrete establishment, they are doomed to crumble.

Breh I ain't saying nothing that I don't say to all others lol. I don't like cats faking, period. Why not use an accent she was around for the last 5-6 years? Oh well why not use the content you've seen for the last 5-6 years? She should be rappin like Trick Daddy Dollars then lol.

I'm simply stating for my personal tastes, if I don't feel an artist is authentic then I can't support them. It actually literally makes me uncomfortable to listen to her music. If I happen to press play on something of hers I come across I gotta put it on mute and hope for a nice ass shot. That booty.... mmm.

I'm actually just mad that she lived down here and I ain't get around her to spit game lol. #SLIPPIN

Breh, he doesn't sound liek he's from here . Cmon with that - everyone was talking about that when he came out. He doesn't have a florida style (at least when he came out) , he's almost a philly rapper without the accent.

I could be wrong , I thought he lived out in OP - but Deerfield has a lil hood area too going up Dixie north of P-No. but that's not the point, I hear what you're saying on this.

She raps almost exactly liek Brianna Perry breh, her material is just as commericial. I don't see how that's faking. Again, it comes down to the accent - if you feel its fake for using an American or Southern drawl in her accent, we won't agree on that point. If she was faking her material (saying she was in the hood selling drugs) then I would agree with you.

She was down here at age 16 by herself breh in Miami - you know what the streets do to these chics - T.I. must have paid someone off to hide the story, no one seems to be talking about her early years in Miami - curious no ;) :smile:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great points.. Especially about Em.. Even Macklemore knows how to be a bit humble and self depricating (even if its phoney) Iggy's whiny entitled white woman "victim" role is gonna play out really quick.. Hip hop is PC and soft in 2014.. But its STILL hip hop..

:salute:

Vice Gripp

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Broward County, FL
Breh, he doesn't sound liek he's from here . Cmon with that - everyone was talking about that when he came out. He doesn't have a florida style (at least when he came out) , he's almost a philly rapper without the accent.

I could be wrong , I thought he lived out in OP - but Deerfield has a lil hood area too going up Dixie north of P-No. but that's not the point, I hear what you're saying on this.

She raps almost exactly liek Brianna Perry breh, her material is just as commericial. I don't see how that's faking. Again, it comes down to the accent - if you feel its fake for using an American or Southern drawl in her accent, we won't agree on that point. If she was faking her material (saying she was in the hood selling drugs) then I would agree with you.

She was down here at age 16 by herself breh in Miami - you know what the streets do to these chics - T.I. must have paid someone off to hide the story, no one seems to be talking about her early years in Miami - curious no ;) :smile:

This is Ace's first song. He's definitely got a southern cadence in his flow wit the writing scheme of his bars; notice how his end rhymes stop short of the snare / where they are supposed to. That is something that West Coast and Southern artists brought to hip hop. Plus I ain't hear not one "son" in his bars lolol. I ain't saying Deerfield is anything, just pointing out he ain't rep where he from off rip ya dig?? I've worked in Deerfield by the tracks, so I know it's got it's hood like every city. I have friends that have told me I'm wrong but I swear I heard him shout out Miami early on, like DJ Khaled had put em onto it thinking it'd be better for marketing. I wish buddy roll nothin but success cuz I'm all about that 9 Nickel 4. Side note... FLA got mad transplants from NY so that has it's influence as well. All my peoples from NY but imma Florida boy thru n thru. #BROWARD

As far as Iggy Australia... her rap accent just sounds sooooo forced. It's not for me. :yeshrug:

FRIED MASON

Superstar
Daps
The times are looming breh.

c00ns and white privilege are being called out. I think we're in a pivotal era brehs:lupe:

Nah son, these white owned corporations give no fukks about a Azeleia Banks or Solange... They'll still be out there pimpin and destroying the culture.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps

This is Ace's first song. He's definitely got a southern cadence in his flow wit the writing scheme of his bars; notice how his end rhymes stop short of the snare / where they are supposed to. That is something that West Coast and Southern artists brought to hip hop. Plus I ain't hear not one "son" in his bars lolol. I ain't saying Deerfield is anything, just pointing out he ain't rep where he from off rip ya dig?? I've worked in Deerfield by the tracks, so I know it's got it's hood like every city. I have friends that have told me I'm wrong but I swear I heard him shout out Miami early on, like DJ Khaled had put em onto it thinking it'd be better for marketing. I wish buddy roll nothin but success cuz I'm all about that 9 Nickel 4. Side note... FLA got mad transplants from NY so that has it's influence as well. All my peoples from NY but imma Florida boy thru n thru. #BROWARD

As far as Iggy Australia... her rap accent just sounds sooooo forced. It's not for me. :yeshrug:

yeah, that was my joint - when they dropped this the mix was Khalid repeatingly saying "I introduce you to Ace Hood...Ace Hood.." he really promoted the hell out of Ace. To me he still sounds like Philly rap - he was spitting totally different than everyone I heard coming out of Florida at the time. But you got me with the "rhymes stoping short of the snare" too technical for me, I didn't notice that.

Vice Gripp

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Broward County, FL
yeah, that was my joint - when they dropped this the mix was Khalid repeatingly saying "I introduce you to Ace Hood...Ace Hood.." he really promoted the hell out of Ace. To me he still sounds like Philly rap - he was spitting totally different than everyone I heard coming out of Florida at the time. But you got me with the "rhymes stoping short of the snare" too technical for me, I didn't notice that.

FL has a lot of variety in our artists for sure. I'm not big on the Philly rap scene so I couldn't really comment, only cats I listened to personally outta there were Jedi Mind Tricks, Cassidy and Freeway.. and all 3 of those artists / groups spit completely differently. Alotta people say Meek Mill stole Ace Hood's style tho....... #SipsTea.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
FL has a lot of variety in our artists for sure. I'm not big on the Philly rap scene so I couldn't really comment, only cats I listened to personally outta there were Jedi Mind Tricks, Cassidy and Freeway.. and all 3 of those artists / groups spit completely differently. Alotta people say Meek Mill stole Ace Hood's style tho....... #SipsTea.

yeah that's what I'm saying, Joey Jihad and all those philly rappers back then to me pre-dates Ace HOod styles by just my opinion. I do similiarities with meek mill and Ace hood too