Soldier breh spits soulful bars about his girl cheating on him

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Soldier says his girlfriend was getting her "back blown out" while he was in the field

A US Army Soldier created his own rap about being cheated on while on duty, creating a soulful and sorrowful song about how it feels to be betrayed by those who are supposed to be faithfully waiting back home.

Known on Twitter and Instagram as “BeLikeJBlair,” the Soldier used his lyrical talents to describe being mistreated by a loved one back home while he is serving both in his daily duties and on the front lines.

Using terminology such as “sucking chest wound” to describe heartache and describing loving an unfaithful woman as a combat zone, BeLikeJBlair knows his audience and panders directly to them.

In addition to the freestyle performance, BeLikeJBlair has also posted funny videos about his life, as well as other impromptu performances.

She living her hot girl summer while he in the hot zone.

Hope He get paid off this.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All this cheating and infidelity

Couldn't be me because I'd end up OJing the mother of my child.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Dam that was fire, nowadays so many songs don’t have a story or emotional weight behind them. This shyt so raw and real, that bytch is foul getting her back blown out while Breh is serving.:mjcry:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I mean its normal in the military unfortunately
Whether deployed or TDY they out here cheating with Jody and having orgies and shyt then everybody knows and u be the last to find out
Be wondering y people snap
Let alone they still end up getting custody of the kid and u gotta pay damn child support:mjcry:

Typical Knicks Fan

F-ing Knicks.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York
Soldiers and truckers deal with infidelity the most. You’re away for so long that your partner becomes disconnected and starts to lose interest.

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I seen so many brehs getting cheated on while I was in the military. My coworker thought it would be a good idea to show up at home and surprise his wife one week early from deployment, that was a mistske.

Ol girl was letting her new man drive her husbands car and everything.

I think the military legit scared me from ever wanting to get married. You her so many stories of women cheating or catch married women flirting with you.