some dudes gotta learn to take the L and move on, Houston slaps up girl while Security guard watches

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps

The way I see itm she showed you her true colors, let her be some other nikkas headache. Sure getting played sucks but too many women out there to be catching assault charges. She a bad chick so dude may not think she is replaceable.

Those two security guards are p*ssys. I understand random dudes not jumping in but if you a security guard, that is your job.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
People probably didn't intervene because they knew him. Hell, one of them probably called him.
Either way, if a woman isn't physically assaulting you, take the L and keep it moving.
Not even trying to clown him but look at her & then look at him. Can guarantee he was just a lick to her.
A place to lay her head. Some gas money and transportation. And you know he was spending money to keep her looking good. :manny:
He didn't realize a player when he saw one and got his heart broken.

Drake is God

Sweeterman
Daps
Reppin
Calabasas
jakemussingit-o.gif

Last edited:

greenz

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Washington, DC
Those two security guards are p*ssys. I understand random dudes not jumping in but if you a security guard, that is your job.
You don't know who slim that slapped her he could be a local hood star might got all his homies behind him we don't know the situation granted its fukked up but i probably won't have stepped in either i've seen security try and act tuff and get punished. He didn't hit her with a closed fist either a slap ain't that bad. Only way i would have stepped in is if I knew the nikka you never kno what type of issues you might start.