Some publishers reportedly questioning support for Xbox amid ‘flatlining’ sales ("majority of xbox games coming to PS5").

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From vgc.

“The phrase one major company who released a big game last year said [was], ‘I don’t know why we bothered supporting it’.

“We mentioned on a previous podcast that we’d heard retailers in Europe are considering or had already been cutting back their Xbox stock on their shelves—hardware, games, that kind of thing—and now you’ve got third-party publishers going, ‘we’re putting in a lot of effort trying to create a Series S version and an X version of a game when, to be honest with you, for us the market is PC and PS5’.

“And with Xbox putting some of the games on PS5—from what I understand the majority of them will be coming across at some point, assuming it progresses as Xbox believes it probably will—I think Xbox is in real trouble as a hardware manufacturer, and that was the thing that came out of GDC for me.”

He added: “I thought it would be fine, but then I didn’t really factor in that some developers and publishers might just go, ‘yeah I don’t, you know, is there any point?’ And that is when you can lose it.”

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Anyone high fiving that Microsoft might be leaving the console race is an idiot, and I've been team fukka Xbox since my 360 RROD'd. Y'all Sony stans must have forgotten about this:

During a recent interview with Japanese economic website Toyo Keizai, ever-charming Ken Kutaragi had this to say about Sony's goal for the PS3: "for consumers to think to themselves 'I will work more hours to buy one'. We want people to feel that they want it, irrespective of anything else."

Or their shytty PS Store, no trophy support, no in game XMB access, and worse performance for $600. This is what Sony will go back to with no competition and I don't even fukk with consoles any more.

j8zgir1ob8r01.jpg

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Anyone high fiving that Microsoft might be leaving the console race is an idiot, and I've been team fukka Xbox since my 360 RROD'd. Y'all Sony stans must have forgotten about this:

Or their shytty PS Store, no trophy support, no in game XMB access, and worse performance for $600. This is what Sony will go back to with no competition and I don't even fukk with consoles any more.

j8zgir1ob8r01.jpg
They’re absolute fools. Sony bought Crunchyroll and the very day they announced they were getting rid of Funimation they were going to increase the price of Crunchyroll. Sony are absolute unhinged greedy gremlins when they don’t have competition. It’s the only thing that humbles them.

Correction: Sony didn’t just increase CR price, they doubled the price from 55 dollars USD annual to 99 US dollars annual.

Last edited:
Daps

j8zgir1ob8r01.jpg
:yeshrug: Nothing in this life is worth having if you don’t earn it. Shoulda charged us more tbh.

Canon

Veteran
Daps

j8zgir1ob8r01.jpg
ahhh twenty year old concern trolling :mjlol:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps

j8zgir1ob8r01.jpg
M$ shouldn’t have been a dog shyt swagless company in consoles then :manny:
Smoking on that Xbox pack :banderas: wanna see them nikkas dead!
Cancerous piece of shyt company shyt look how we can’t even get spilt screen battles in the new Dragon Ball Budokai Tenkaichi 4 BECAUSE OF THEIR PIECE OF shyt SERIES S UNDERPOWERED PIECE OF shyt

Daps
Reppin
NULL
M$ shouldn’t have been a dog shyt swagless company in consoles then :manny:
Smoking on that Xbox pack :banderas: wanna see them nikkas dead!
Cancerous piece of shyt company shyt look how we can’t even get spilt screen battles in the new Dragon Ball Budokai Tenkaichi 4 BECAUSE OF THEIR PIECE OF shyt SERIES S UNDERPOWERED PIECE OF shyt

If you support Xbawks at this point, you are a swagless fakkit who is a loser. Real nikkaz don't fukk with losers. nikkaz telling on themselves. .

But Bu but SONYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

But Bu but SHUT THE DA fukk UP AND GET OFF THAT PIECE OF shyt XBOX!

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps

j8zgir1ob8r01.jpg
Dude got fired literally a year after the ps3 released :ld:

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Perception I think will change as some of the stuff they’ve got in the works comes out later this year