Some publishers reportedly questioning support for Xbox amid ‘flatlining’ sales ("majority of xbox games coming to PS5").

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You really think a publisher is going to put their name to a quote like that. :deadrose:
If nobody takes credit for it then it's meaningless. May have been said may have been made up for clicks. Even if it was said could have been said by a nobody or someone with little actual standing in the industry.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone high fiving that Microsoft might be leaving the console race is an idiot, and I've been team fukka Xbox since my 360 RROD'd. Y'all Sony stans must have forgotten about this:

Or their shytty PS Store, no trophy support, no in game XMB access, and worse performance for $600. This is what Sony will go back to with no competition and I don't even fukk with consoles any more.

j8zgir1ob8r01.jpg
Then just go PC if these nikkaz get too greedy. You don’t have to pay for online and PC is a lot more accessible then back in the PS3 days. You can play shyt on handhelds now plus play Sony exclusives on there now. You got options not to stay on console.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If nobody takes credit for it then it's meaningless. May have been said may have been made up for clicks. Even if it was said could have been said by a nobody or someone with little actual standing in the industry.
Did you have this energy for the PS5 pro thread with anonymous sources saying the PS5 pro enthusiasm is low?

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Can’t believe these dudes didn’t remake Gears 2 alll this time ….

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Chris Dring is taking credit for it, read the fukking article.

And you are in another thread on PS5 Pro from the same journalist talking about the same publisher/developers nodding your head in agreement.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Also I mean
Persona 3 reloaded was put on gamepass yet they are still dropping the price like crazy to get people to buy it.
Maybe gamepass wasn't worth it for them after all.
Probably would've sold more if it was PS4/PS5 exclusive :mjlol:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Did you have this energy for the PS5 pro thread with anonymous sources saying the PS5 pro enthusiasm is low?
Basically said the PS5 Pro solves a problem almost nobody has and it's unnecessary. Been saying that since it was rumored.

Nobody really sitting around thinking a PS5 many people were just able to get in the last year or so is weak as hell and outdated.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Anyone high fiving that Microsoft might be leaving the console race is an idiot, and I've been team fukka Xbox since my 360 RROD'd. Y'all Sony stans must have forgotten about this:

Or their shytty PS Store, no trophy support, no in game XMB access, and worse performance for $600. This is what Sony will go back to with no competition and I don't even fukk with consoles any more.

j8zgir1ob8r01.jpg
Its been damn near 20 years since PS3 launched. Wild. :flabbynsick:

Half A $

Pro
Daps
All these xthots celebrating dragon dogmas 2 sales (which ff16 outdid easily in 3 days but was a flop) like “yay we did it”, “we buy games too” but we all know it’s going to be 80-90% Sony split when comparing console software sold.