Some women are caping way too hard for trangenders

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
As outrageous as some coli takes may be and we often joke talking about "only on the Coli", i'm starting to realize you mofos are somewhat way more normal than some people out there.

So i was following a discussion in an FB group where some mofos, mostly women but some men (tho suspect) chimed in too saying, and agreeing with a statement that was like, and i quote: "If you refuse to date someone because they are trans, it's not a personal preference. It's an aversion and therefore TRANSPHOBIC."

I...I... I cant...:laff:
What the fukk is in the water these days? I wanted to respond so badly but i just held back and watched. And at some point one or 2 brehs came in and were like "so does that make a gay person heterophobic?" and some of these women who sympathize with trandgender people LOST-THEIR-FREAKIN'-MINDS! One breh said "fukk it then, just mark me as transphobic. I'll own it.:birdman:".
shyt went on and on with some of these (so called) queer women and i'm like ...:gucci:

SOmeting is in the water, y'all. I'm gonna start adding 2 drops of bleach to every gallon of water i drink like we do in rural areas in small countries where potable water is scarce

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nou pa bay moun konsa tan. Kite yo fè kaka yo. Pa okipe yo.

I literally don't post on Facebook just to not get annoyed at the dumb shyt I might see and get dragged into a long ass argument.

I'll let brother polight handle that.

Able Archer 83

Two Minutes to Midnight
Daps
Reppin
Yeah, I've seen that before. Tumblr-level shyt; intersectionality gone horribly wrong.

What people who push this seem to miss is that there are plenty of valid reasons for not dating trans people outside of their sexuality. A lot of women have baggage; these people have shipping containers. They're more high maintenance than an Italian supercar.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Nou pa bay moun konsa tan. Kite yo fè kaka yo. Pa okipe yo.

I literally don't post on Facebook just to not get annoyed at the dumb shyt I might see
Fanm ki té ap palé a déja pa vlé wè'm. Sé sak feèè mwen pat réponn :mjlol:

But for real breh it's one of the polyamory a group i'm part of and it's cool. I met quite a few honeys in there. Freaks! But some of the people on there be on some extreme level shyt. Thus why i didnt respond. One of the main women in the post hates my guts and i knew if i responded it would get outta hand and the admins would have to step in because that's how it usually goes when i respond to her posts :russ:

Last edited:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Y'all want to say the Bible is bullshyt but some of these ancient cities had a lot of messed up stuff going on. In Epheus in which Paul was writing to hence Book of Ephesians. Historically Epheus was known to be a pagan city in which gender roles were reversed and homosexuality was rampant all due to paganism. Nothing is new under the
sun.

This is what life without God's word looks like. You got young ladies now in days spewing nonsense like "You believe in gender roles?" because I said you should correct an innocent child at a young age.

Edit:

Not judging anyone but the devil working OT out here. Stay sober and vigilant.

Last edited:

tater

Superstar
Daps
I only like men that produce semen.

DON’T SHAME MY PREFERENCES :troll:

But also, you sought out an alternative lifestyle group. Don’t be surprised when they have alternative views on things. Most people aren’t with the trans ish. Vocal minority, confirmation bias, etc...

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I only like men that produce semen.
Man... i wish someone like one of the women who said they woulldnt date a trans man in the discussion would have brought this us. I mean can a trans man even have an erection? Or are they just still strapping on? :russ:

But also, you sought out an alternative lifestyle group. Don’t be surprised when they have alternative views on things. Most people aren’t with the trans ish. Vocal minority, confirmation bias, etc...
Ive cheated in just about every relationship ive been in. It wasnt until i dated a woman (a rich one at that) a few years ago and she told me i could fukk whoever i want as long as i make her a priority. That's when it occured to me that open relationships and polyamory is way more common than we think. So i decided to go that way rather than deal with the stress of cheating.

And honestly so far i like it. You dating woman-A and she's fully aware you are also dating woman-B and woman-C and aint stressing you about it. That's what i went in for. Queers in the group will have their opinions and thats fine. It's a cool group tho. A lot of bisexual women, mostly.

Last edited:

tater

Superstar
Daps
Man... i wish someone like one of the women who said they woulldnt date a trans man in the discussion would have brought this us. I mean can a trans man even have an erection? Or are they just still strapping on? :russ:

Ive cheated in just about every relationship ive been in. It wasnt until i dated a woman (a rich one at that) a few years ago and she told me i could fukk whoever i want as long as i make her a priority. That's when it occured to me that open relationships and polyamory is way more common than we think. So i decided to go that way rather than deal with the stress of cheating.
And honestly so far i like it. You dating woman-A and she's fully aware you are also dating woman-B and woman-C and aint stressing you about it. That's what i went in for. Queers in the group will have their opinions and thats fine. It's a cool group tho. A lot of bisexual women, mostly.

I’m just saying it’s not surprising that group of people would think that way. I understand your motivations, but I’m sure in those types of lifestyles people have a more open mind about more taboo things.

I guess the penis will work depending on the type of surgery you get. But if you didn’t spring for the high end model, you’ll be using a penis pump. I can’t see that being arousing in the slightest. Just thinking about it gave me sand vagina.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I'm liberal as fukk, but I want a woman who was born with ovaries, natural t*ts and has to keep a tampon in her purse for that time of the month when Aunt Flo might catch her off guard while we're at dinner :mjgrin:. I support your lifestyle, but that's never going to be you:bryan:.