Somebody help me snitch on my neighbors and these fukk ass dogs

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I posted once before about my neighbor's chihuahuas
Right now, I got some neighbors with chihuahuas on the 3rd floor, and they KEEP them out on the patio all the fukking time, and THEY LOSE THEIR EVER fukkING MIND ANYTIME SOMEONE WALKS past :snoop: I wanna kill them summbytches. I don't care if someone steps on their patio for a cig... somebody walking their dog and it has to take a shyt...

arf! :damn: arf! :damn: arf! arf! arf! :damn: arf! :damn:

*20 minutes later and they're still going*

arf! :damn: arf! :damn: arf! arf! arf! :damn: arf! :damn:

*2 hours later they finally calm down, but a leaf goes by*

ARF! :damn: ARF! :damn: ARF! ARF! ARF! :damn: ARF!!! :damn: :damn:

I'm fed up with these muhfukkas :beli: they woke me up at 5am this morning going ham for 30 minutes and NO ONE was outside :why: got me ready to strangle em.

I been contemplating it for a minute, but I'm ready to call PETA and accuse them of animal harassment or something. Get them completely outta the paint :patrice: My story needs to be solid tho. Any of ya'll animal lovers ever made a call? Are they gonna try to investigate it with me? I don't wanna deal with a million questions for months only for them to nothing. CAN they even do something? Who has the power for that kinda shyt?

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
First thing you need to do is look at your Lease and look for the section about pets...it should be something in their that says the complex reserves the right to terminate the lease or something to that effect if the pet becomes disruptive...

Second thing you do is just go up their and tell them the dog barking is disturbing you and if they could do something about it...

If they don't, find that pet part of the lease go to the main office and let them know the dog is causing a disturbance and let them take care of it...

If the dogs wake you up barking at 5 am...then call the front office and wake them up at 5 am about the dog...

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
BUY A PIT BULL AND HIDE IT. TRAIN IT TO BE MEAN. NEXT TIME THEY LEAVE THE DOGS OUT JUST LIFT YOUR PIT UP TO THEIR BALCONY AND PRETEND YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE IT CAME FROM.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I posted once before about my neighbor's chihuahuas

I'm fed up with these muhfukkas :beli: they woke me up at 5am this morning going ham for 30 minutes and NO ONE was outside :why: got me ready to strangle em.

I been contemplating it for a minute, but I'm ready to call PETA and accuse them of animal harassment or something. Get them completely outta the paint :patrice: My story needs to be solid tho. Any of ya'll animal lovers ever made a call? Are they gonna try to investigate it with me? I don't wanna deal with a million questions for months only for them to nothing. CAN they even do something? Who has the power for that kinda shyt?
look up your town ordinances about dogs

probably an existing law on the books......file a complaint

if neighbors are decent people, the warning letter from the city will be enough

If not, once those fines start coming in, neighbors will figure out how to resolve it