Somebody must’ve said something about Lebron Daughter because he’s ready with chopper

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
You so quick to shyt on dude no matter the situation but didn't even know he has a daughter...:dwillhuh:

You Kobe nikkaz are truly a strange bunch..

I keep my shyt talking to what he does on the court. I'd never speak about his family one way or the other, but I need to know he has a daughter? :childplease:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Nothing happened. Bron joking he love his lil girl :salute:

Lil Princess James :king:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Brehs a ton of dudes always post captions similar to Bron's. "Come at my son/daughter/wife, just know it won't end well. I don't play with mine." etc etc

That yall think Bron was referring to something specifically that worked him up :mjlol: Your local neighbor who works at UPS prob has a similar caption when he posts his kid.

(I say this acknowledging there are probably internet trolls out there who post dumbass comments about a public figure's kids though)

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
You so quick to shyt on dude no matter the situation but didn't even know he has a daughter...:dwillhuh:

You Kobe nikkaz are truly a strange bunch..

What does shyttin' on him have to do with knowing who's in his family? That's just dumb.

But yeah... If you got a daughter you know the deal.

waltthizzney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Compare how Lebron acts as a parent compared to Kobe... what a clown, way to set an example Bron.... Kobe kids gonna be sucessful and fulling lifes, Lebron gonna raise a thot,

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Compare how Lebron acts as a parent compared to Kobe... what a clown, way to set an example Bron.... Kobe kids gonna be sucessful and fulling lifes, Lebron gonna raise a thot,

full