Something I better not see after the election is

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Ok so I'm sitting here "self medicating" and I realized that I dont want to see black people celebrating when biden wins. Like yeah we got trump out and thats something to be happy about, but celebrating should not be happening at this point. Be happy but stay focused.

We still have a lot of work to do. Thats just phase one. We have to come together no matter who we voted for and demand total freedom, equality, respect, reparations and opportunity from whatever administration is in office. If you're Democrats, Republicans or independents you still black in america. shyt won't change without that foot on neck pressure. We gotta force that change together.

I'm high breh but I had to get this off my chest real quick :pachaha:

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
giphy.gif

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Ok so I'm sitting here "self medicating" and I realized that I dont want to see black people celebrating when biden wins. Like yeah we got trump out and thats something to be happy about, but celebrating should not be happening at this point. Be happy but stay focused.

We still have a lot of work to do. Thats just phase one. We have to come together no matter who we voted for and demand total freedom, equality, respect, reparations and opportunity from whatever administration is in office. If you're Democrats, Republicans or independents you still black in america. shyt won't change without that foot on neck pressure. We gotta force that change together.

Ima dap you, but understand and remember that they have four years to do whatever. The only "pressure" will be for when reelection comes up :yeshrug:

Then, no matter what they did in office, you'll be hit with "But the GOP will do XYZ to you if they get in office"

And it'll be lesser of two evils all over again.:yeshrug:

It's a viable campaign strategy now, why stop using it?

shyt, by that time, our vote won't matter because we'll be outnumbered by legal and illegal Hispanics :wow:

Those future Latino numbers gonna have white folk shook:pachaha:

"How they get majority :merchant:"

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
It’ll be an empty victory. Biden will go on to cape for the gays and armchair activist white folks

An unarmed black male will get killed by a police officer and he’ll get on TV and says his thoughts and prayers are with the family

2 years later and the threat of losing the house and senate from doing nothing for us they’ll revisit their boogeyman tactics to get your vote.

2 years after that we’ll have “the most important election in history...we really mean it this time: the sequel”

Sex Luthor

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Ima dap you, but understand and remember that they have four years to do whatever. The only "pressure" will be for when reelection comes up :yeshrug:

Then, no matter what they did in office, you'll be hit with "But the GOP will do XYZ to you if they get in office"

And it'll be lesser of two evils all over again.:yeshrug:

It's a viable campaign strategy now, why stop using it?

shyt, by that time, our vote won't matter because we'll be outnumbered by legal and illegal Hispanics :wow:

Those future Latino numbers gonna have white folk shook:pachaha:

"How they get majority :merchant:"

I'm mostly talking about black people only. We can't look at like they have 4 years to improve. Why? We have the momentum and attention of the entire world right now. Why ease up bc biden won? Make them do what they said they would and more

Respectfully I dont give 2 shyts about any other group and their discriminatory issues :yeshrug:. No hate but its just not important to me

Sex Luthor

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Almost like telling Iraqis not to celebrate after Saddam got took out. I'm slapping this tonight :mj:

Its more of dont be hyped up bc you passed your mid terms with the lowest grade possible. You still have a lot of work to do to pass the semester.

Be happy but stay focused.

Sex Luthor

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Bc we been couped up in the house watching Trump shyt all over the world. Were celebrating (possibly:lupe: ) bc his hoe ass getting locked up (hopefully :lupe:)
Join the festivities (God willing)

:lupe:
I understand this.

I'm just saying we can be happy but this is just the first part. Some people think "ok now trump is out. Its gonna get better now. I can chill".

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nikka shut up. Biden in we all winning out here. Second round of stimulus, shutting covid down and police reform. Might even get a reprations bill passed.

Last edited:

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps

None of this will happen