Songs that used to have the streets in a chokehold that no one talks about anymore...

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's some joints back in the day (:flabbynsick:) that used to have the streets on lock, but were never "Billboard" hits so...as time passed by, it's like they have been forgotten...i got the idea from this on my playlist:

:whew: oohh when everyone used to run the streets screaming "Help me Rhonda!!! :mjcry:"

And a few others:

(maybe its not forgettn - 100M VIEWS sheeeit)

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I stopped seeking out new music 20 years ago.

What I do now is: wait a year or so and if the song or artist is still considered dope, I will give it a try.

Meaning: truly dope shyt is dope years later or dope to people who never heard it at the time it came out.

Sadly, joints that get forgotten soon after they are released aren't actually that great.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I stopped seeking out new music 20 years ago.

What I do now is: wait a year or so and if the song or artist is still considered dope, I will give it a try.

Meaning: truly dope shyt is dope years later or dope to people who never heard it at the time it came out.

Sadly, joints that get forgotten soon after they are released aren't actually that great.
You stopped in 2003? Man…you missed a LOT lmao

Last edited: