Sony devs :mjcry: over The Order 1886 reviews.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
So basically you're just typing up shyt based off of ignorance?? What the fukk is the point in even being serious on these forums??

read some of the article and came to my own conclusion

:lolbron:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I don't disagree with what you're saying, that shyt shouldn't happen in the industry...I've just been saying that this dude isn't high enough in the company to make those types of decisions, so him running off at the mouth doesn't mean shyt...he'll probably be reprimanded for these dumb ass comments, but that doesn't mean that the overall company feels that way nor that it would really happen...
Although its not confirmation that the entire company feels that way. You can't just excuse it as him running off at the mouth. Its just like if a news anchor says some ignorant shyt, the entire network has to anwer for it because it very well could be the official position of the employees and the higher ups. He didn't pull these views out of thin air, and he's probably not the only one that feels the way he does.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
DeanRymer.png

:mjlol:@this p*ssy you stans support this shyt
6/10 aint even the worst score you can get and you up here cryin like a bytch :scust:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So basically you're just typing up shyt based off of ignorance?? What the fukk is the point in even being serious on these forums when we got dumb shyt being posted based off conjecture?? The fukk?? And y'all wonder why I'm always trolling on here.
nikka those tweets are clear as day. Dude threatened the livelyhood of reviewers in order to defend his colleagues shyty game.

That's disgusting behavior. And shouldn't be defended

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka those tweets are clear as day. Dude threatened the livelyhood of reviewers in order to defend his colleagues shyty game.

That's disgusting behavior. And shouldn't be defended
I wasn't talking about the tweet breh. I was talking about the video. David Jaffe wasn't attacking anyone or was mad at anything but you tried to make it seem like that's what's going on in the video.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I wasn't talking about the tweet breh. I was talking about the video. David Jaffe wasn't attacking anyone or was mad at anything but you tried to make it seem like that's what's going on in the video.

He is calling out reviewers in the video. Singling out really low scores and attacking their credibility,, while ignoring the really high scores. Fact is, that video wouldn't exist if The Order got good reviews.

Its not the first game to get trashed in reviews, but he felt the need to speak out against this one:stopitslime:

These dudes are behaving just like the average Sony Stan :scust:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Although its not confirmation that the entire company feels that way. You can't just excuse it as him running off at the mouth. Its just like if a news anchor says some ignorant shyt, the entire network has to anwer for it because it very well could be the official position of the employees and the higher ups. He didn't pull these views out of thin air, and he's probably not the only one that feels the way he does.

since he doesnt have pull like that in the company, it can be excused as him running off at the mouth....SM will probably come out and say they don't agree with what he said, he'll apologize and/or be reprimanded, but that's about it...until there is actual evidence of SM not sending out review copies and/or pulling ads, this is much ado about nothing....cause like I said in my first reply to the topic: as much as RAD, SM, and sony might not be pleased with the reviews, if the game sales enough, they wont give a fukk and will make a sequel...

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He is calling out reviewers in the video. Singling out really low scores and attacking their credibility,, while ignoring the really high scores. Fact is, that video wouldn't exist if The Order got good reviews.

Its not the first game to get trashed in reviews, but he felt the need to speak out against this one:stopitslime:

These dudes are behaving just like the average Sony Stan :scust:
Breh,b the nikka just saying that he thinks scores like 2/10 or 4/10 seems outright ridiculous compared to other games that's come out in recent years that are straight up broken and bad all over. There's no gang of high scores to warrant attention to but the few low 1/5 or whatnot especially with they mockery some of the reviewers made of the game on Twitter seems silly. I don't think 1/10 or 2/10 should be given out to any game unless it's straight up bad and buggy.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
since he doesnt have pull like that in the company, it can be excused as him running off at the mouth....SM will probably come out and say they don't agree with what he said, he'll apologize and/or be reprimanded, but that's about it...until there is actual evidence of SM not sending out review copies and/or pulling ads, this is much ado about nothing....cause like I said in my first reply to the topic: as much as RAD, SM, and sony might not be pleased with the reviews, if the game sales enough, they wont give a fukk and will make a sequel...

Actions come from thoughts and words.

The Microsoft guy said "deal with it" about always online and he was only a contractor not even a full employee and that's still quoted as an official company position from Microsoft.

Again I'm not saying this confirms that Sony will pull ads and review copies, but it does speak to a culture and a school of thought within the company. It shouldn't be excused as much ado about nothing, be cause those thoughts and words COULD become reality if they have not already

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Breh,b the nikka just saying that he thinks scores like 2/10 or 4/10 seems outright ridiculous compared to other games that's come out in recent years that are straight up broken and bad all over. There's no gang of high scores to warrant attention to but the few low 1/5 or whatnot especially with they mockery some of the reviewers made of the game on Twitter seems silly. I don't think 1/10 or 2/10 should be given out to any game unless it's straight up bad and buggy.
And game shouldn't get 9.5-10 ratings unless its pretty much perfect.

The order got its fair share of scores on both extremes, but he only felt the need to call out the low scores.

And he even says he has not even played the game. Dudes just bytching cause his friends game is trash. Throwing that :cape: on like the rest of you clowns

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actions come from thoughts and words.

The Microsoft guy said "deal with it" about always online and he was only a contractor not even a full employee and that's still quoted as an official company position from Microsoft.

Again I'm not saying this confirms that Sony will pull ads and review copies, but it does speak to a culture and a school of thought within the company. It shouldn't be excused as much ado about nothing, be cause those thoughts and words COULD become reality if they have not already

first you were talking about this like it represented the company...when i pointed that out, you said no, you were talking about this particular individual; now you back to talking about it like it's the company lol....pick one man...you know what, never mind, it's whatever you want it to be....