Sony’s Spider-Man 4 in development?

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
I’m gonna save everyone trouble
  • first that tweet has two likes they have *266* followers.
  • Then i go to its offbrand website and click the article
    • “We did not see this one coming. Apparently, according to the folks over at GiantFreakinRobot, Sony Pictures are currently developing a Spider-Man 4 set in the Tobey Maguire Spider-Man timeline!” :unimpressed:
  • Then i go to giant freaking robot struggle ass popup ad site and look
    • “Over a decade later, the conversation hasn’t stopped. After some work from a trusted and proven inside source :usure: for Giant Freakin Robot, we have learned that Sony is currently revisiting the idea of Tobey Maguire’s Spider-Man 4 in a new way. Our source shared that because of the huge success Sony has recently seen with Spider-Man, they are considering making Tobey Maguire’s Spider-Man 4. The current idea is to tell the fourth story as an animated movie. The style would be something similar to what fans have loved with Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse. :comeon:
We gotta do better in 2022 yall

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
    • “We did not see this one coming. Apparently, according to the folks over at GiantFreakinRobot, Sony Pictures are currently developing a Spider-Man 4 set in the Tobey Maguire Spider-Man timeline!” :unimpressed:
    • “Over a decade later, the conversation hasn’t stopped. After some work from a trusted and proven inside source :usure: for Giant Freakin Robot, we have learned that Sony is currently revisiting the idea of Tobey Maguire’s Spider-Man 4 in a new way. Our source shared that because of the huge success Sony has recently seen with Spider-Man, they are considering making Tobey Maguire’s Spider-Man 4. The current idea is to tell the fourth story as an animated movie. The style would be something similar to what fans have loved with Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse. :comeon:
Thank you I was about to shyt on the sources myself. lol

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
This type of stupid shyt has become ubiquitous across every section of this board and across the internet in general

There's a thread in TLR right now that says it's now "illegal" for doctors to weigh you at a checkup when it couldn't be further from the truth

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
When it happens I want you to change that shyt name and go back to Ed Gizzle

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
with the success of No Way Home and the excitement over Tobey/Andrew, it would not be surprising in the least if Sony tried to resurrect one of those franchises with a new movie - after No Way Home, it can live alongside a new Tom Holland Spidey Sony/MCU joint movie

Im not saying I want this, but you know they are all about the $$$

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
News literacy needs to be taught in elementary schools, middle schools, and high schools. Seriously.
This type of stupid shyt has become ubiquitous across every section of this board and across the internet in general

There's a thread in TLR right now that says it's now "illegal" for doctors to weigh you at a checkup when it couldn't be further from the truth
Yeah it’s rampant here. Film room was supposed to be better than the Arcadium. That was the whole point. Now it’s on the same level

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
with the success of No Way Home and the excitement over Tobey/Andrew, it would not be surprising in the least if Sony tried to resurrect one of those franchises with a new movie - after No Way Home, it can live alongside a new Tom Holland Spidey Sony/MCU joint movie

I can see them stickibg Garfield in someone else's movie like Kraven or Morbius I doubt they have two different live action Spider-Man fanchises running concurrently. That's just Business 101, don't cannibalize your own products.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can see them stickibg Garfield in someone else's movie like Kraven or Morbius I doubt they have two different live action Spider-Man fanchises running concurrently. That's just Business 101, don't cannibalize your own products.
yeah thats true, dont underestimate their greed & egos though too

KevJ

Overall Nice Guy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding

i think they will do an andrew Garfield movie, maybe with an introduction to miles and Garfield mentors him and eventually dies